𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

" who was this man ? " Keelin asked me.

" A colleague of my aunt " I invented

" He was weird " she said "shall we go?"

" Yes " I took my bag and we headed towards the entrance of the school.

No sooner had we passed the front door than Liam's buddy, the tall dark-haired guy, probably his alpha, walked up to me quickly. He looked stressed.

" Jade, I need to talk to you," he grabbed my wrist and pulled me aside.  I saw Liam keeping Keelin busy by talking to her.

" Did you kill Madison Rolsi?" He said.

I quickly realized that he was talking about the girl who had been on the news.

" Of course not" I replied, surprised by his question, "why are you asking me that? "

He looked me in the eyes, he was trying to see if I was lying.

" Listen to my heartbeat if you want."

He shook his head
" Some people can control it "

" Not me" I rebuffed him, removing my arm. "Do you think that it's a supernatural creature which is behind her murder? "

" Surely " he left his phrase in suspense as if he wondered if he could divulge to me the end of his sentence.

" You can trust me " I said

He seemed to hesitate, he looked at Liam.
" Come to the lacrosse field at lunch "

He joined Liam and they left.
As for me, I go back to Keelin;

" I didn't be aware that you knew Scott McCall" my friend said, " what did he want ? "

" I have no idea, I didn't understand everything" I said laughing, " In what class are we going ? "

" Sports, it's running this term, but before I have to go to the lockers. "

After getting her things back, we went to the locker room and I changed,

while I was tying my shoes I asked:

" Is the sports teacher nice?"

" Of course, it's coach Finstock," said Anna, a dark-haired girl from my class, bursting out laughing.

" Great," I said ironically.

_______________________________
Don't forget to comment and like if you have loved this chapter 💫💫

I am french so it risk to have a lot of mistake, so don't hesitate to tell me if you see one! 😉