𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

I was still in the changing room when Keelin told me that Liam had sent her a message asking me to come to the school entrance.

"About your family" Keelin added, showing me her cell phone. This last message caught my eye, could Liam give me some answers?

"Tell him I'm coming"
I hurriedly finished getting dressed and after rushing to the locker to put my things down, I headed towards our meeting point.

When I saw him, I noticed that he was not alone, he was with Scott but also with a brown girl maybe a little older than me and a brown man in his thirty.

I recognized the smell,they were both werewolves.

When the girl saw me she made a strange face and then smiled at me, she looked sad, happy and surprised at the same time.

" you're finally here," Liam said as I came towards them.

" Hi," said the girl shyly,

" We need to talk," said the man, while staring strangely at me. " Outside if it doesn't bother you, Jade?"

How did he know my name? I didn't know but I agreed, I didn't know why but I felt like I could trust them.

We all sat down at a table in the schoolyard, except for Scott and Liam who had gone to "meet a friend". The man looked worried.

"It's a little delicate to say," he began.

The girl spoke up
" We know who your biological mother is."

His information left me speechless.

I swallowed my saliva
" And who is she?"

The two wolves looked as confused as I was.
" Our sister, Laura." Her eyes were filled with sadness.

" Laura Hale" I asked them. Even though I knew the answer.

They nodded simultaneously. So I was right.

" And how long have you known I exist?"

" Laura and our mother," the young woman paused, "your grandmother, gave you up for adoption a few days after you were born, she was 16 when she gave birth to you. They never told us about it..."

"Since yesterday," Derek interrupted her, "Liam told us about your resemblance to Laura, and a family friend told us that Laura had a daughter. We quickly made the connection"

" And... and do you know who my father is?"

" No, we have no idea." The girl confessed.

" And you're all telling me this, but I don't even know what your names are."

"Derek and Cora," replied the brunette.

" And like you're your mother's daughter, you're our alpha," said Derek calmly.

_______________________________
Don't forget to comment and like if you have loved this chapter 💫💫

I am french so it risk to have a lot of mistake, so tell me if you see one! 😉

Where do you guys come from? 🌺
Don't hesitate to talk to me! It's always fun to speak with people from another country! 🐺