𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

Keelin wanted to introduce me to her friends so we found them at their meeting point in front of the lockers

There were Trevor, a dark-haired boy with green eyes, Cassidy a brunette, and Rayan, a blond. They all seemed very nice.

"I have to put some stuff in my locker. "
I said

"Do you want me to come with you" Keelin asked me.

"No thanks, don't worry, it's not far."

I went to the locker that was assigned to me. The number 124. When I arrived I opened it and put some things in it.

"Who are you" Said a male voice behind me.
I turned my head and recognized the twins I had met on my arrival.

"Harry Potter " I replied ironically. I closed my locker and began to leave when the one on the left grabbed my wrist.

"Get your hand off me" I growled.

"Come with us, we want to talk to you"

" In your dreams"
I felt his claws grow, so I did that too.
I turned his arm and heard a creaking sound. I removed my arm.

"I'm sorry, I have to go to class" I said, smiling sarcastically.

After checking that nobody have see our little altercation I went back to my new friends.

"Do you know Ethan and Aiden?" Asked me Keelin when I arrived beside her.

"Who? You mean the twins?"

" Yes, they're not bad and they're staring at you" she said, looking behind me.

I turn around, and they were right in front of us. The two brothers made their eyes shine, they were red. They are alphas.

My nightmare came back to me. I don't know why, but I was convinced that they were among those who were chasing me in my dream. I looked at Keelin, afraid that she saw their eyes, but she was looking at her mobile phone.

The bell rang and Keelin and me walked to the English room where we had class. Liam was already arrived and was speaking with a redheaded girl and a tall brown boy.

Thanks to their smell I understood quickly that the guy was a werewolf and the girl wasn't completely human.

I spoke to Keelin while listening to their conversation.

" Look, she's the one I was talking about " Liam whispered, which doesn't refrain me from hearing.

" He's right, she's like us" tell the brown guy. "She may need help. I'll talk to her during the lunchtime"

I laughed inside, they were probably still playing marbles on my first full moon.
Another brown boy came up to them.

" Who needs help ? If you're talking about giving me the answers for the history test, I fully agree." He says with a big smile.

"No Stiles, we weren't talking about that, we spotted another werewolf" said the brown guy.

I presume he designated me because I heard
" I saw her talking to the twins, and they didn't look too friendly, she broke Aiden's arm ."

" If she is able to break an Alpha's arm, I would be surprised if she needs help" Says the girl.

To justify her words and to give a theatrical effect I turned in their direction and smiled at them.

They looked astonished and a little scared at the same time. I love do this effect!

Just at that moment, the teacher let us in. And guess who I found myself next to? Liam.
And what did we do? Two hours of group work.

Destiny have a fabulous sense of humor.

Liam was just ignoring me, luckily we were in a group with Keelin and an other student, a very shy blond girl.

________________________________
Don't forget to comment and like if you have loved this chapter 💫💫

I am french so it risk to have a lot of mistake, so don't hesitate to tell me if you see one! 😉