𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 27

After about ten minutes of torture, the man had finally managed to remove the bullet.

My shin had healed and no one would have thought that a few seconds earlier a bullet had been lodged there.

After thanking the doctor many times, I got off the table.

" Damn it " grunted Derek, looking out the window.

" what's the matter?"

" We've gotta go, the alphas are coming"

" There's an emergency exist" Deaton pointed to a door at the bottom of the room

Cora, Derek and I rush to it. I pressed the the door knob and opened the door, I wanted to leave but Ennis blocked our way.

" step back" he threatened us by making his red eyes shine. 

I imitated him "Move out of the way " I articulated

" You don't even stand a chance," he growled, "now step back".

He advanced and his strong musculature obliged me to move back, Derek passed in front of me and tried to hit him, Ennis avoided it, grabbed his arm and twisted it. Derek grunted and with his free arm hit his neck. Taking advantage of his moment of weakness, I sent him a kick in the legs and he fell to the ground.

"Let's go," said Derek to Cora and me. He started to walk around Ennis's body when Kali, coming out of nowhere, grabbed Cora and slammed her against the wall.                                                           The twins also arrived and threw themselves at me, I tried to push them away but they quickly overpowered me.

A man in his forties came into the room, I don't know why, but this man commanded respect. 

" I suppose you are Deucalion," I said.

The man looked at me strangely and a creepy smile appeared on his face.

"Good guess, Jade Talia

At the same time, Ennis got up and slammed Derek against the wall. Derek grunted and struggled, but Ennis was stronger than him. 

" We just want to talk," said Deucalion.-

 " Last time you already said that," I quipped.

He ignored me and continued

" You see, at first we intended to kill you, you were too dangerous but fortunately for you we  decided to make a concession"

" That's so nice", I said wrily

He ignored me once again and continued " You are dangerous if you are against us, but if you are with us, it is not a problem." 

Deucalion stopped talking and stared at me as if waiting for my reaction.

" I... I don't understand," I admitted.

" They want you to be part of their pack," Cora warned me while trying to get out of Kali's grip, in vain

" What ? No ? it's not gonna happen!

Kali released Cora and came to stand next to Deucalion                                          " The problem, she said, is that you don't have the choice, it's either you join us or we kill all the people you care about."

" We'll give you until tomorrow evening to think about it, but I think your decision is already made" added Deucalion by addressing me a sarcastic smile, " you will go to the old distillery behind the forest of Beacon Hills at 6 pm."

" And come alone" added Kali "if you try anything " she grow her claws and looked at me with a cruel smile, I think we don't need to get you the picture."

I was more than terrified. Kali smiled at my reaction. And without a word the 5 alphas left.

_______________________________
Don't forget to comment and like if you have loved this chapter 💫💫

I am french so it risk to have a lot of mistake, so tell me if you see one! 😉

Where do you guys come from? 🌺
Don't hesitate to talk to me! It's always fun to speak with people from another country! 🐺

Tiktok: maelys.brds (mostly acting and pov)