Chapter 10🌡🌧

Your Pov (Tuesday)

I did all my routine feeling a bit of a head ache.

As i headed downstairs i felt abit dizzy my vission became blurry as i was about to reach my bag at the table.

"Ugh....My head..." I fainted after saying that.

.

.

.

.

.

Fang's Pov

'Since it is Valentines day yesterday i can still try and confess somehow' I thought and headed to her place with Alecxa beside me knocking at the door but no answer...

"(Y/N)? are you in there?"

No answer...I began to panick and kept on turning the door knob to open.

...

...

...

"(Y/N)!?(Y/N)!!"

I began to search where she is through the window and saw No one inside.

"Is Unnie not inside?!"

Alecxa looked at the window as i turned myself into a shadow going under the door getting inside seeing my worst fear as my heart dropped to the ground.

"(Y/N)!!!"

I yelled running to her holding her checking if her heart is still beating and it is i was glad...

"WHATS GOING ON IN THERE?!"

Alecxa yelled from the outside as i let my replica shadow self open the door letting her in which made her run up to (Y/N)'s side.

"I think Unnie has a fever Fang"

Alecxa said checking her temperature.

"Owh thank god"

I let out a relieved sigh and carried her upstairs to her room placing her down gently as her face got hotter and abit more redder.

"Fang i will have to make her some soup later and we have to call our teachers that Unnie isn't feeling well"

I nodded and got my phone out calling Yaya who picked up my call.

"Huh?, Oh Hello Fang why did you call me?" Yaya asked confuse at the sudden calling.

"Its about (Y/N) she has a really bad fever me and Alecxa are gonna take care of her please tell our teachers why we are absent for today" I said hearing her nod.

"Okay i will tell the teachers and take care bye" she ended the call.

"Fang we need to prepare some ingredient for the soup" Alecxa said going down the stairs.