Chapter 15 🎻🍫

Hello yall im back and sorry for the late update TwT i got a special project

So enjoy this chapter my lovely readers!UwU💕

~~~***~~~

Quake's Pov (Friday)

Today i have something planned for (Y/N) because i feel really bad for her after getting injured that much...i forgot we still have school today.

I got up and stretched after doing so i took a bath and prepared my uniform then headed downstairs cooking breakfast for the other elements.

After 3 minutes everything was finished and well prepared, that's where i heard footsteps going down the stairs.

"Hi Quake what's for breakfast?" Cy peeked along with Thorn beside him at the door.

"Well Pancakes" After the two heard they rushed to their seats and ate quickly while i did the same but ate normally.

The others came down as i smiled but i noticed Ice was not acting normal like he usually was.

"Ice is there something wrong?" I raised a brow while he just stared at me and looked down

"I- its just that...Im confused..." I became confused too with what he just said.

"Confused on what?" I ask again but he just made a more confused look while eating.

"I'll tell you after school..." Ice said as i just nodded and continue to eat.

(Time skip)(sorry i am running out of ideas QwQ)

Me and the Elements were now in class listening to Papa Zola.

"Okay my students of justice its time to head home!" Papa Zola did his iconic pose.

We all said bye but (R/N) clinged to Solar's hand looking like she is complementing him making him blush.

Well i did not care that much because i was more focused on my plan for (Y/N).

After a few minutes later of walking back home i changed into my normal clothes and headed down the kitchen preparing ingredients for my gift to (Y/N).