Chapter 21🍪🌫

Welcome my fellow lovely Reader ulyes im back again with a new chapter 🤗

Yesss this is for yall even though im still thinking how did yall even liked this story?😭

Nevermind that anyway lets get started with the chapter💕

~~~***~~~

(Your Pov)

Today I have no school but right now maybe I should practice making cookies.

I got up from the couch turning off the TV and headed upstairs to get my purse along with my wallet.

Heading downstairs I opened the door revealing Cy who was sitting on his hoverboard.

"Cy?"

I called making him turn to me with a smile so wide you can think that he a kid that was having the best gift in christmas.

"(Y/N)!"

He jumped off his hoverboard and tackled me into a hug then released for a few seconds.

"Are you going somewhere?, If so then let me go with you"

Cy looked at me with sparkling eyes as i sigh in defeat 'I mean who would turn down his offer if he begs like this?'.

"Okay you can come with me since you have been waiting here for i don't know how long"

I smiled feeling a bit guilty for making him wait.

"It's just a minute for me now where are we heading?"

He ask helping me get up at his hoverboard.

"Shopping for ingredients I want to bake again"

I answered feeling the breeze blow on my face.

"Since im here can I help with what your gonna do today?"

Cy ask but im not sure why i feel like he is smilling.

"Sure and im gonna bake cookies"

I said as we both landed infront of the store heading inside.

"Thank you again for helping Cy"

Smilling while putting the ingrediemts in the basket Cy is kind of staring abit too long.