Chapter 5🌷🎧

Your Pov (Thurdays)

I woke up and did my usual doings but when i looked at the mirror i looked abit paler than usual.

I took one last glance of my face seeing the make-up covering the bruise perfectly.

I gave out a sigh as i get to the door opening it i saw Boboiboy i happily smiled at him but he just stares at me boringly.

I locked my door and headed to his side walking to school.

As we both walked to school i noticed he was glancing at me for sometime now.

But i just shrugged it off when we both arrived infront of school we seperated like always.

Boboiboy's Pov

I am worrying abit well only 'abit' for (Y/N) wondering if she was lying to me or not about who gave her that bruise?

I think i should apologise to her on what happend with Blaze....

'I will do it later'I thought and continued to walk.

Your Pov

As i got through the beating goodthing Alecxa and Fang saved me.

But the beating got worse each day.

I got a cut on my shoulder its small but enough to notice because i have a bandage around it.

"*Sigh* (Y/N) im having abit of a headache from (R/N) hurting you everyday" Fang rubbed his temples while Alecxa hugs me looking really worried of what the affects of the beating might do to me.

"Its okay Fang and Alecxa i can still fight it off"I smiled as the two smiled unsurely.

After School

I sighed and got all my stuff then looked behind me seeing Boboiboy leaning againts the wall waiting.

"Lets go....."I carefully said as i walked behind him making him lead.

"(Y/N) im..."I heard him say my name so i just nod quietly enough for only him to hear.

"Im...I-im sorry....about what happened when i turned to Blaze"He apologized which was really surprising he....Changing and i am liking it....

"(Y-Y/N) Why are you crying?!"He asked panicked i touched my eye not knowing i cried when he apologized.

"i-im just happy your changing"I wiped my tears away and smiled at him happily.

"I-i Its just for today!Because i just feel abit bad for you Hmp!"He puffed his cheeks with abit of pink tinted on it.

'Cute' I thought and just smiled at his cute face.

"Thank you for walking me Boboiboy"I smiled as he just blush and look away with puff cheeks.

"Yeah yeah now go"With that he walked away.

"He is so cute"I smiled like an idiot walking inside my house.

I walked up to my room and got an idea 'Maybe i should take a walk to the park its been weeks since i got there'I happily agreed changing into a cute outfit but the bandage on my shoulder caught my attention before changing.

(This is what it look like and this is mine sorry if im bad at drawing QwQ the next one ain't mine)

I sigh looking at the red stain on it abit visible still feeling abit of pain stinging.