Chapter 20🌀💨

Hello everyone i humbly welcome you to this chapter im sorry if i hadn't updated in a while.

Yessss im alive!

I forgot what day it was😂idk anymore but just go with the flow

So please enjoy this chapter😌.

~~~***~~~

(Your Pov)

Right now i just woke up and waited outside for Fang and Alecxa to pick me up.

A purple car stopped infront of the hospital then Fang came out of the car looking like he cried last night...

"Fang are you alright?"

I got closer making him startling him as he shook his hands infront of him.

"Im fine plus we jave to get you back to your house now"

He said guiding Me to the car while opening the door letting me sit inside.

Not gonna lie their car is cool on the inside.

(after a 2 minute drive)

We finally arrived i jumped out of the car excited to finally be back on my own house.

"Man im hungry"

Fang whined while the three of our stomachs grumbled.

"Well looks like were all hungry how about i cook you guys somethin?"

I offered while the two looked at each other and nodded i dont know if that is a sibling thing or not cause i dont have a sibling.

"Let's go now"

I got my key out and opened the door while coming in I missed the whole feeling of my own home it feels lively.

I started to cook while the other two just stared, I can tell Fang is already drooling.

I finished cooking the omelet and placed it down in the middle of the table

"here enjoy!"

(Man this got me hungry fr)