Chapter 6⛸

Your Pov (Friday)

The last day of school im so happy to take a break.

School was done i walked up to my bestfriends.

"Hi guys! wanna come ice skating with me?" I asked the two.

"Sorry (Y/N) but i have go to a family party later i promise i will ice skate with you when im not busy"Alecxa said hugging me and left waving bye to me and Fang.

"So Fang wanna come?"I asked the raven haired boy. as he looks at me.

"Im sorry but i cant today (Y/N) i promise to ice skate with you someday too"He pat my head ran off.

I sigh guess im going to skate on my own welp more alone time for me.

"I can come with you"A familliar voice behind me spoke up.

I looked behind me seeing Boboiboy crossing his arms.

"Are you sure?"I picked up my bag.

"Yes since i am gonna walk you home today" He said making me all giddy on the inside.

"Lets go" He leaded and i just follow behind smilling he looked back and blushed puffing his cheeks like a cute tsundere.

"Stop smilling idiot!" I just giggle at his cute reaction.

We both arrived at my house i just let him stay at the living room while i change.

I put on some black leggings and a (F/C) hoodie then checked myself in the mirror.

'Why do i look paler than yesterday?'I checked my face thats paler than yesterday.

'I look abit thinner too...'I looked closely to myself but after a few momments i shrugged it off and headed down stairs.

"Let's Go Boboiboy!" I grabbed his hand and headed outside then locked my the door.

"I think i have to make you meet Ice on this one (Y/N)" He said as i got excited seeing Ice.

"Yay!" As i smiled while he turns to Ice i happily walked to the Ice Sating Rink place.

"We're here!" I smiled widely as i saw Ice looked away pulling down his hat covering his face.

I just shrugged and excitedly payed for tickets then brought out my phone seeing no one was there but Me and Ice.

Since i love ice skating i stretched then put on my Ice skates and got in the ice rink first waiting for ice to go in as well.

"You go ahead i'll just sleep here" Ice yawned laying down on one of the seats.

"Okay!" I saw him fast asleep and got abit upset knowing he would miss a time talking to me and just sleep our whole bonding time away.

I put down my phone and put it on loud speaker for my music to start i did some warm ups as the start of the song came i posed since i do my own dance.

Little did i know i didn't see a Boy pretending to sleep got up and watched the whole performance.

(Le vid creditsu to the one who made it UwU)

As i remember me and Boboiboy playing around the ice before smilling and supporting each other like there was no tommorow.

But i snapped at the part remembering how Boboiboy smiles at (R/N) made me lose my balance and fall hard on my back.