Chapter 8💋💔

Hi guys im so sorry i took way too long on updating its just school stuff our school break is almost here TwT

This what you all are waiting for and im sorry if its short QwQ

__________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov (Sunday)

I woke up doing the usual routine but prepared some bandages and my pills looked at the mirror checking the wounds that are healing and smiled abit.

I ate then took a pill,showered and changed now walking down to the door taking my sling bag and some money opening the door expecting someone but he wasn't there only my two bestfriends.

Fang was looking down and Alecxa was facing her back at me so i got abit worried when i heard her sob.

"Alecxa are yo-" She ran up to me hugging as she cried on my shoulder.

"I can't let you go...I c-cant..." She said as i rubbed her back in circles while my other hand pats her back.

"Im sorry...But i can't do anything about it" I whispered as she soaked my shirt abit.

"H-how many d-days left?.." She asked as i felt guilty for not knowing what to do.

"5 weeks...left..." I said as she began to shake in my arms so i began to calm her down rubbing her back again.

"I c-can't believe this is happening of all people....It has to be you i-instead..." She hugged tighter as i just let her cry for the past 4 minutes on my shoulder letting it all out.

Im sorry i can't do anything to stop this...

Im so sorry...

"Its okay im still here i can still enjoy my time with you guys" I smiled as the two shed a tear down their cheek then smiled.

"Come on you two,we still have some catch up to do" Fang said as the three of us walk together holding each others hands but Alecxa giving off a worried feeling.

"I love you too lecx" I smiled as she just looks at me giving me a caring smile.

"I just can't help it...5 weeks left..." She looked down as i sigh and saw the entrance of the school seeing some decorations being put up.

"Huh what day is it?" I ask then Alecxa pointed at the decorations.

"Look at the colors of the decorations" I looked closely and saw pink and red to it realising there were heart shaped decorations too.

"Oooowh" I realised and it was gonna be Valentines day is today...

"So are who are you going to give some chocolates?" Fang asked but looks like he already knows my answer.

"You know who" I replied and thought of something.

"Guys are you two free today?" I asked as the two think of their schedule.

"I am free" Alecxa answered with Fang nodding.

"Okay how about we go to the store and make some chocolates!" I smiled at them.

"Thats sounds great!" The two said at the same time.

We started to walk to the park only to see the only thing i hate seeing.....

"Boboiboy lets hangout later and go to the kokotiam" (R/N) said in her fake nice tone hugging Boboiboy.

"Hehe sure" Boboiboy hugged back blushing i clenched my bag and sat to my seat with a tsk.