Chapter 11💨☔🌿

Your Pov (Wednesday)

It was another day of me being sick but i felt not that bad so did my routine and headed down stairs cooking myself breakfast.

I ate my breakfast and looked out the window which was raining heavily outside along with the strong wind that can be heard from the inside of the house.

After finishing breakfast i walked my bag and umbrella next to it taking the deep breath in and out then opened the door as the strong wind hit my face.

'Being sick wont stop me from getting to school!' I determinely closed the door and began to walk holding my umbrella tight to not lose it from the wind.

'I change my mind this is a bad idea' I thought still fighting the wind while walking to school.

(After 7 minutes of fighting the strong wind)

"*sigh* I made it!" I noticed my uniform was wet when i walked in the school.

I groaned and massaged my temples thinking 'I CANT GO TO CLASS WITH THIS!'.

'Why do i feel dizzy?and abit hot?' I thought holding my forehead and walked to my locker sluggishly.

When i closed my locker i saw everything swirling turning black slowly.

Thorn's Pov

I was just finished gardening when i saw someone passed out infront of their locker.

I walked closer to the person noticing it was.....(Y/N) my smile dropped into a straight face.

'Should i help her or leave her there?' i kept on thinking and remembered that we should take alittle break from being mean.

I carried her she was so light....I noticed her Uniform was wet i saw her uhmm...was visible...I looked straight and felt her body getting hotter each step i was taking.

I heared her mumble alittle bit so i got quiet to hear what she was saying.

"Bo.......Boi..Boy...." I heared her mumble my name making me abit flustered as she nuzzles her head on my chest while smilling alittle.

I continue to walk to the clinic and saw Nurse.Joy infront of the clinic's door.

When she saw me she headed straight to me.

"What happened?!" she asked as i got inside and placed her down the bed.

"She was soaking wet when i saw her passed out infront of her locker" I explained as she took (Y/N)'s temperature.

"Thank you Thorn for bringing her here your such a nice boy" Nurse Joy thanked me making me feel abit better.

"Your welcome i have to go bye!" I waved and left.

While i was walking i cant help but think of (Y/N) smilling...Maybe i should stop worrying over her.

Your Pov

I woke up in a bed i recognized the room it was the clinic.

"Your awake (Y/N) why did you go to school this sick?" She asked as i noticed my outfit was dry.

"Sorry Nurse Joy i just wanted to go to school and thought i got better" I replied as she gave me a pill and a glass of water.

"Here drink this so you cant feel dizzy anymore and if your wondering why your clothes are dry its because i got it prepared knowing you mightget wet" She said when i dranked down the pill.

"Thanks Nurse Joy i think i should go now iits PE class today right?" I ask as she checks my schedule.

(yes she knows your schedule because you are the only student that has this state)