Chapter 7💊🌹

Your Pov(Saturday)

"Dear lets go for your check-up now" Mom said as she grabs my hand and lead to her car.

"Mom are you sure about this?" I said as we both got in and got seated.

"Ofcourse i am sure you think i did not notice you getting paler?" She said i was kinda sad because i thought i can get away with it.

After 8 minutes of driving

"We're here" Mom and I got out the car.

"Mom what about my date with Boboiboy?" I asked as she stops for a sec and turned to me.

"Uhm you two can continue the date later this check-up will not be that long plus its been a year since you got a check up" She said as i let out a relieved sigh.

When we got in the nurse guided us to the Doctor.

"Here we are please be seated maam and (Y/N) please stand here" The nurse signalled me to where the weighing scales are as what i did one year ago.

"40 kg...." The nurse said as i was too i did not know i was this light...

"(Y/N) please go to the doctor and get yourself checked up again" The nurse said as i sat infront of the doctor.

"Hello again (Y/N) how are you?" Dr.Reen my doctor checked me.

"Oh im fine!" I replied.

After a few minutes pass on the check up i was sitting one of the hospital beds waiting with Mom on the left side holding my hand worriedly.

Dr.Reen got in the room with her clipboard with her worried look.

"IS MY DAUGHTER OKAY DOC?!" My Mom yelled as i flinch at her sudden shout.

"Im sorry but i have to say that (Y/N) has 5 weeks left her condition got worse somehow her sickness has gotten stage 4" Dr.Reen looked down as my Mom looked at me as we shed tears together.

"M-mom this c-cant be true right?! this is just a dream!" I was terrified as she hugged me then i hugged back.

"My D-Dear i love you so much..." I felt her kiss my forehead then hugged me tighter.

"I love you too Mom" I replied with a shakey breath.

"(Y/N) has to take this pills everyday at the morning after breakfast and after lunch" Dr.Reen said as Mom grabs the pills and information with my pill schedule thanking Dr.Reen.

"Let's go home thank you Dr.Reen" Mom grabbed my hand and leaded to the car again i smiled at Dr.Reen.

We both got in the car still having our eyes puffy.

"Mom am i gonna be alright?" I asked as she looks at me and smiled.

"Your gonna be fine sweety" She said as i smile back at her.

After 8 minutes of driving

"Goodbye Dear please take care of yourself stay strong I love you" She handed me the tickets of my date.

"I love you too mom!" I hugged her as she waves and drives away.

I hurried to the house lock the door and got up my room grabbing my phone calling Fang and Alecxa shedding tears as the phone rang.

"Hello (Y/N)?" I heard Fang reply as i breath in grabbing my inhaler.

"F-Fang...Are y-you busy?" I stuttered with my raspy voice.

"(Y/N)....I am heading there wait for me try to breath steadily" Fang stopped the call as i hugged my knees cradling myself thinking of death...

I knew it...