Guess who's come for dinner

"Care?" a males voice asked. She whirled around. "Matt?" Matt walked down the stairs, concern etched into his face. "Hey...is everything all right?" "Caroline?" Another voice asked. "Rebekah" Caroline replied. "What's going on?" "Whatever you do, don't tell the,-" Klaus started. "I'm pregnant! And it's Klaus's!" Caroline smiled. Rebekah's eyes lit up. Caroline began to fear that Rebekah would string her up and slice parts of her body apart. "Oh my god!" she launched herself at Caroline, hugging her. "Congratulations! Oh my god, oh my god!" Caroline laughed and hugged Rebekah back. It was then she noticed Rebekah's attire. She wasn't wearing the sort of clothes she wore in mystic falls, she was wearing a hoodie, sweatpants and minimal makeup. "So, what's Matt doing?" Caroline asked. Rebekah smiled. "We're..." Matt came over and pushed some of Rebekah's hair behind her ears. "Engaged to be engaged". Caroline smiled. "Well, I'm happy for you. And Rebekah? I'm sorry for calling you an evil blood slut". Rebekah chuckled. "I'm sorry for calling you a barbie". They both laughed. "You know, Damon hasn't apologised yet". Caroline smirked. "We should force him to!" Rebekah grinned. "Yes!" Matt looked at Klaus. "Why do I have the feeling they'll be teaming up against us?" Klaus smirked. "They will".

Elijah joined them in watching television. It was an unusual scene, a hybrid relaxed with a baby vampire relaxed against him while an original vampire sat on a humans lap and another was sprawled out on a couch. The doorbell rang and Elijah got up to get it. When he saw who was at the door, his face paled. "NIKLAUS!" he yelled. Klaus ran over and gasped. "Kol. Katerina". Kol smirked. "Long time no see". Katherine giggled. "Did you miss us?"