The other petrova girl

Rebekah stood in her closet, throwing five dresses over her shoulder. The girls caught them easily, seeing as they were all supernatural. "Wow, Bekah, these are stunning" Elena said in awe, looking down at her own dress: a dark blue knee length dress that fanned out at the hem and had two thin straps. "They truly are" Caroline beamed, eyeing her own sky blue gown. "If you are so interested in being with my brothers, I have to make you look perfect" Rebekah smirked. "I'm not interested in being with any of your brothers, Rebekah Adrienne Mikaelson." Bonnie scolded playfully. "Right. So please tell me why you keep eye-fucking Kol?" Katherine smiled. "Katherine! That is my brother! But, yes, you're right" Rebekah agreed reluctantly. "Duh. I'm Katherine Pierce" Katherine said at the same time Bonnie pleaded for Elena and Caroline to back her up. "You two would look cute together" Elena smiled. "You have chemistry" Caroline agreed. "Ok. Fine! I like Kol" Bonnie said quietly. "Kneeeewwww it" Caroline sang. "Of course you did, Caroline" Bonnie agreed sarcastically. "Well, let's get ready!" Rebekah smiled impatiently.

Later

"You girls look lovely" Elijah said, looking at Katherine who giggled. "Why, mr. Mikaelson, aren't you a charmer?" she said flirtatiously. "Depends. If you want, dear Katerina". He said back with a smile. Caroline looked at her and realised it was forced. Caroline looked at her concernedly. In such a short time, all six girls had become dear friends and Caroline hated when her friends were going through something and she couldn't fix it. "I really need the bathroom, Kath, can you come with me?" She asked loudly. Katherine got up and followed Caroline to the bathroom. When they were in, door locked, Caroline vamp sped over to Katherine, holding her against the wall by her throat. Surprisingly, Katherine didn't look even slightly worried. "I'm not a pathetic little human anymore, Caro" Katherine smiled. "I'm a badass vampire again". "Uh, you know you're not a badass when you have to say it, right?" Caroline joked. The two girls hugged. "What's wrong, Kat?"Caroline asked. "It's Elijah. He didn't know I died. Damon and Stefan told him I left town with no warning" Katherine whispered. "Tell him later...in bed" Caroline smirked. "Funny. Care, tell Klaus that you're in love with him...in bed". Caroline's eyes widened. "What? Me? In love with Nik? No! No way! Clearly, coming back to life has caused you to hallucinate". Caroline babbled. "Right, ok, miss defensive" Katherine chuckled as the two girls left. There was a ring of the doorbell and several knocks at the door. "I will drive a stake through the next person that comes in" Rebekah murmured. "Easy, Beks" Matt chuckled.
Damon, Elijah, Kai and two doppelgängers walked in. Klaus's colour drained. "Tatia" he said