Meeting Mariana Petrova

Caroline woke up in Klaus's arms and decided to make breakfast. She was, for once in her cursed existence, happy. Rebekah and Katherine were no longer formidable opponents but close friends with her, Bonnie and Elena. Klaus loved her. She was pregnant. What could she frown about?

After finding out there wasn't enough flour, she walked down to the corner shop and was quite disturbed to find a lack of people. But she figured it was still early, people were probably still sleeping. After trying to reach a particularly high bag of flower and not getting any assistance, she whirled around. "Don't bother" a voice said behind her. It was chillingly familiar. She turned around and gasped. For there was a replica of her standing behind her with a cold smile and dark eyes. "Who are you?" she asked, taking a step back. "My name is Mariana. I have a shoutout from Mikael". Caroline's eyes widened at the familiarity of the name. "The vampire that's a vampire hunter?" Mariana considered this. "I suppose you could call him that". Before Caroline could run or grab a wooden stake and exorcise this...demon, Mariana's face vamped out and she rushed over, sinking her teeth into Caroline's throat. Before Caroline could defend herself, Mariana pulled back, a look of shock changing her features. "You're pregnant?" Caroline nodded shakily. Mariana looked horrified. "Oh, I am so sorry. I'm so, so sorry. Caroline, here". Mariana bit into her wrist, closing her eyes at the sensation before forcing the bloody wrist into Caroline's mouth. "Drink for at least 30 seconds" Mariana instructed. Caroline did as told before gasping, sitting up. "Mariana, come back to the mikaelson manor with me". Mariana looked hesitant. "Mikael, he'll..." Caroline smiled. "We have an immortal hybrid on our side. You'll be safe. Come on". The two talked on the way back.
---
Niklaus woke up to see Caroline gone. Horror and anger filled his being until he heard shrieks and giggles from the kitchen. "You're dead, Salvatore!" Caroline yelled , rushing after probably Damon. Klaus walked downstairs to see...Mariana. He rushed over, taking her throat. "How did you find me?" She made sure Caroline wasn't in the room before smirking. "Your little girlfriend helped." He took her throat harder. "you took advantage of her kind nature?!" Mariana shrugged. "Oh, come on, like the old you Would've done differently? You've changed, Nik, you're sappy". Klaus threw her across the room but Mariana landed on her feet. "Tell Mikael that I killed him once, I can easily do it again" klaus said threateningly. "I would but...I don't know who Mikael is. He's your father, right?" Mariana smiled. "I don't work for him. I work for Esther". Klaus's eyes widened. "Care! I'm just going for a run, I'll be back" Mariana yelled, while smiling at Klaus. She curtsied and said, "сбогом".

A/N:
сбогом is Bulgarian for goodbye.