Harbringers of evil

They all stood up. Damon cleared his throat, smiling snidely. "Katherine. Nice to see you're not dead." "Damon. Wish I could say the same" Katherine said coldly. She hadn't moved past him torturing her. Yes, she was a terrible person. But she knew she wasn't that bad. "Katerina, what is this...man talking about?" Elijah said, eyeing Damon in a way that is called disgust. "Lena gave her the Cure, the monstrous Damon over there tortured her and Stefan sliced her like sushi" Kol exclaimed eloquently. "Thank you, Kol, it's so not traumatic to die or anything" Katherine said sarcastically. "Ohh" Elena said before hugging Katherine. Caroline, Bonnie, Rebekah and Hayley soon followed

Damon POV
"Elena, get away from them! They will kill you!" I yelled. Rebekah looked at me. "How rude" she said. "Elena is my friend. I will not hurt her. You, on the other hand, could and would". Elena looked at me in anger.
Katherine POV
Oh, brother. When Damon wasn't obsessing over one doppelgänger, he was obsessing over two more. "Let's greet Amara and Tatia the lady way" I said smiling falsely. I knew Elijah had once been in love with her and deeply, too. "Ok" Amara replied nervously. Freak. At least Tatia is calm, I thought nastily.

Tatia POV
"I'm Elena" the one that looks like Amara, the other version of me and I said. "I'm Katherine" the other said. Caroline smiled. "You know me sort of. I mean, you know my name and-" "Caroline, darling, please stop babbling. My name is Rebekah Mikaelson." Rebekah said with a charming smile. "Hello, Tatia". "Hello, Rebekah" I said back. For obvious reasons, I was friends with the girl in the 11th century. "I'm Bonnie" the curly haired one said. "And I'm Hayley" the final girl said. "Ok! Now that we all know each other, let's get Tatia and Amara changed into nice clothes that they can borrow from Katherine and I, and then join the gentlemen downstairs" Elena said calmly.

Caroline POV
Amara changed into a light purple tank top and a red peasant skirt with sandals while Tatia wore a leather jacket, low cut scarlet top and leather mini skirt with ankle boots. Yes, the doppelgängers would follow a pattern, that much was clear. Hopefully Amara doesn't start flirting with Damon and Stefan! Ooh, I hope there's not another love triangle between Damon, Stefan and a doppelgänger. So many people, myself included, died from it. Then again, Klaus probably wouldn't have liked human Caroline. I was a bitch, judgy and insecure. It took death to realise that I could be kind, open minded and confident.

Bonnie POV
"Why is Kai here?" I whispered to Damon. "I don't know. He's a sociopath, he probably followed me" Damon lied. I smiled, burning his fingers. "Darling, is this man bothering you?" Kol asked. I mentally groaned. Kol had decided to be infatuated with me. It was really unhelpful. "Of course not" I replied. "But you are". we all laughed. "Oh, Bon, if you keep being mean, I might need to punish you" Kol said with a wink. I scrunched my nose up and my thoughts battled. Oh, gross, how revolting. I wouldn't sleep with him if he was the last man alive went to mmm, that's actually really hot. Elena gasped. "Kol! Bonnie's not your plaything! Apologise!" Kol chuckled. "Oh,that told me" he said sarcastically. "Good" Elena said firmly. I couldn't help it, I laughed. And as I laughed, my eyes met Kol's. His were telling me that I was the most beautiful creature he had seen.
Oh. My. God. I liked Kol, who had tried to rip of Jeremy's arms and kill Elena. Elena wasn't going to be happy if I did anything but then she did sleep with the guy that tried to kill me on several occasions and severely hurt Caroline. I had every right to be with who I wanted. And I want Kol.