New friends or nahh?

After interrogating Katerina, they realised she wasn't up to anything. "Katerina, would you like to sit here?" Elijah asked. "Why, mr. Mikaelson, I would be honoured!" Katherine said with a small but genuine smile and sat next to Elijah, trying not to blush. "Bonnie, would you like to sit here?" Kol smirked, pointing to his lap. "Kol..." Elijah sighed. Bonnie smiled sweetly at Kol. "As tempting as your offer is, Mr. Mikaelson, I would much rather tear out my own fingernails and give myself an aneurism. But thank you, for the offer". Kol pouted and everyone else laughed.
--------11-
Someone knocked on the door and Elijah got up with a sigh, knowing Kol would fuss if he had to get up again. When he reached the door, he blinked at the two pairs in front of it. "Miss Gilbert. Mister Salvatore. Miss Marshall. Mister Lockwood" Elijah spoke formally, eyes not connecting with Hayley's eyes. "Please, Elijah, I'm not here to create trouble. There was a vampire in the woods, it tried to attack me and Tyler helped me. We think it chased us" Hayley spoke softly. Elijah heard her heart race a little when she said Tyler's name. "As long as you speak the truth. But, Hayley? One word or action against Niklaus, Miss. Forbes or any one of my siblings, and we will not hesitate to kill you or your beau." Tyler and Hayley flushed. "Oh, he's not my beau" Hayley said quickly. "Yeah...we aren't dating" Tyler added. "Alright then. All of you may come in" Elijah said formally. "Thank you" Elena said softly as she passed the eldest Original. "Thank you, Elijah" Stefan repeated with a small smile.
--------
When Hayley and Tyler walked in, Klaus began to seethe. "Brother! You haven't let the strays in, have you?" he yelled. "Niklaus!" Elijah scolded. "That is enough! I have sensed that Tyler and Hayley's intentions are true and I have notified them of the consequences if they go near you or miss Forbes, or anyone in this household". He looked at the rapidly increasing number of people in the house. "That goes for all of you. We have two pregnant women under this roof, there shall be no violence or cruelty". He looked at his love, his Katerina, who was smiling up at him. He truly loved her with everything. Elijah was a busy man; yet he had spent 500 years searching for her, trying to find her. And got daggered because of it. "How about we have a dinner party?" Kol suggested in a somewhat sarcastic fashion. "Kol! For once, your brain cells have come up with a plan!" Rebekah cheered up. "I know some of us hate each other, but let's have a dinner party. No blood, I know Matty, Bonnie, Hayley and Tyler don't like blood. Human food only" Matt pulled the blonde closer to him. "I very much like that plan, Rebekah Mikaelson" he whispered, kissing her hair. "I like another plan that occurs up stairs" she winked. "as much as I would love to, perhaps not now, my Bekah" Matt smiled, eyes full of adoration.
"So, Rebekah, Katherine, Elena, Bonnie and I will plan what to do!" Caroline smiled.