Oh no!

Elena lay down in her bed, feeling self pitiful. Caroline, Bonnie and Matt were in New Orleans, leaving her in mystic falls. Her phone rang and the caller ID read Stefan Salvatore. She squealed and picked it up. "Hey!!!" "Elena, have you locked your doors and are you alone?" Stefan asked in a worried tone. "I haven't and I'm alone" she relied, sobering. "Stefan sighed. "I'm coming over". "What's going on?" Elena asked, biting her lip. "Kol's back and so is Katherine". "What?" Elena asked, terrified. "Caro just called me. They're in New Orleans with Caroline and Bonnie". Elena gripped her hair. "Are they alright?" "Well, the original psychopath is there to protect them. He's still obsessed with Caroline, by the way". Elena chuckled, despite her fear. "Would we expect less from the hybrid?". Stefan laughed. "Lena, I'm coming over now. Do not do anything stupid?" "Do I ever?" Elena replied. "Ummm...yes. Like murdering an Original and your doppelgänger. See ya, Lens". "See ya, Stef" Elena replied, shutting herself up before she said, I love you. When she hung up, she called Damon. "Damon?" she asked. "Hey, princess" Damon said. "Katherine and Kol have come back". Elena said, feeling anxious. "Ok. So?" Damon asking, looking at the bourbon. "So? Damon, they tried to kill me!" Elena cried, hurt and surprised by her boyfriends lack of care. "Yes, so have everyone else". Elena bit her lip. True. "I'm really scared, Dame, can you please come over?" Damon scoffed. "No. I'm busy". Elena felt white hot rage bubble in her veins. "Fine, Damon, that's just fine. You know, a decent boyfriend might actually try to show some interest. They're with Bonnie, Caroline and Matt!" "You act like I'm supposed to care about Witchy, Barbie and Ken". Elena felt angry. "They're my friends! You tried to kill Bonnie and used her for her magic, you raped, abused and compelled Caroline, not to mention you tried to kill her multiple times and you also tried to kill Matt! I don't care if you like them or not; if you love me, then you'll respect them". "I don't have time for this" Damon said. "Fine. But Damon, we're done." Elena snapped before hanging up.
_________
"Ty?" Hayley asked. "Yeah, Hails?" Tyler asked. "Can you pick me up? I'm outside of New Jersey". Hayley nibbled her lip. "What's wrong?" Tyler asked. Hayley heard a whoosh of a vampire and screamed. Without the full moon, she was helpless. "Hails? Hayley? HAYLEY?" Tyler yelled Into the phone. "Vampire" she uttered before hanging up and sprinting out of the woods