Girls gone wrong.

"Care, let's go shopping" Mariana said happily to me. "I'll ask the girls!" I said back in the same tone and started to run towards the stairs when a hand curled over my wrist, pulling me into the kitchen. "NIK!" I said angrily, but Klaus put a finger to his lips and looked around. "Caroline, listen to me and be very quiet. We cannot trust Mariana. She is up to something." I laughed quietly. "Are you serious?" He nodded. "She told me yesterday she works with Esther. I do not trust her and if you are smart you won't either. Rebekah doesn't". "No. I don't" Rebekah said softly from behind me, almost causing me heart failure. Except I would have healed. Vampire healing and all that. "Good god, Rebekah! Could you be any creepier?" Rebekah smiled at my anguished hiss. "I could have had a doll and my vampire face". I narrowed my eyes at her. "You. Are. Not. Funny". "Would you two stop arguing?" Klaus said quietly. "Nik is right, and Caroline, it is rare that that happens". I looked between the two. "Ok, what do I do? She wants to go shopping". Rebekah considered it. "Impalw her with a clothing rod?" "Rebekah!" I gasped. "Caroline's right, Bekah, that's far too public". I whirled around, mouth dropped. "Niklaus!" Rebekah smiled. "Act innocent, and then say you want a girls night. While she sleeps I shall stake her". I gulped at the cheerleaders icy tone. "Ok. Sounds like a plan!" I said.
---
Mariana and I went shopping and when we got home we had our girls night. Bang bang by Jessie J came on and Bonnie and Katherine danced to it along with Elena and Rebekah. Two pairings I'd never thought I'd see. Mariana was laughing along with us and soon after we went to bed. I lay awake in my bed next to Mariana's, trying not to wake everyone up and ruin the plan. Then there was a yelp of pain and the lights flickered on as Elena sprinted over. "Oh my god!" she screamed. I stood up and saw Mariana on the floor, a stake through her heart, face grey. "Oh my god" Elena repeated. "It was me" I said. Rebekah looked at me in shock as Katherine said. "Oh my god, Caroline, how could you?" I sighed. "I overheard her on the phone saying we would not know what hit us. I talked to Nik and...Kol and they feel the same." They all looked at me. "Well, we didn't know her very well". Elena said. "And she could've been up to something". I smiled gratefully at her and after disposing of her, decided to try and get some sleep.