Kiss me

Bonnie walked out and found herself pressed against a wall. "Let me go, Kol" she said angrily. "No, my little witch, I won't" he said before kissing Bonnie's full lips. She kissed back just as passionately and he vamp sped away. "Ass" she breathed. He smirked and kissed her, leading her to the bed
---
Klaus and Caroline sat by the fire, Klaus telling her stories and playing with her hair. "I love you, sweet Caroline" he said quietly. "I love you too, Nik" Caroline said honestly. She smiled up at him and he began to kiss her neck and face. "I won't do anything. Not for nine months. I couldn't risk hurting you or your baby". She smiled at his care for her. "What will we name it?" Klaus asked. Caroline cleared her throat. "For a girl, either Cassandra Rebekah Mikaelson or Melissa Elizabeth Mikaelson. For a boy, either Wren Elijah Mikaelson or Thomas Matthew Mikaelson". He kissed her lips. "I love those name". She looked up expectantly. "Did you have any?" "Yeah actually" the hybrid couldn't believe his nerves. "I was thinking, Tamara Katherine Mikaelson, Annabelle Elena Mikaelson, Julian Finn Mikaelson or Hayden Matt Mikaelson." Caroline kissed his mouth. "Id like that".
---
Elijah and Katherine sat in the sitting room together. "Please don't leave me, Katerina. I almost died when you died" he was crying now. "How? You didn't find out until today" Katherine pointed out. "I love you, Katerina Petrova."
Elijah said into Katherine's hair. "I love you too, Elijah Mikaelson" Katherine said softly back. He pulled her into his lap, kissing her mouth.

---
"Rebekah". Matt said, looking at his crying girlfriend in despair. "Please. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to". Rebekah looked at him in horror and disbelief. "Didn't mean to? You told me you wanted me to end your life!" Matt fidgeted. "Bekah, I don't want you to end my life fully. I want you to turn me".