Chapter 41 🏇

One month later.

Y/N P.O.V:
A lot has happened this past month.. but I can assure you I've cherished every moment of it. From spending Christmas and New Year's with my friends, Eomma and Jimin's family to Jimin asking me out on my first date yesterday, it's been a rollercoaster ride.

I've improved with my horse riding even with my head injury, and I try not to get myself worked up over silly things - after passing out a couple of times.

I haven't spoken to Taemin yet, because he keeps avoiding me after the incident at the hospital and it keeps surfacing in the back of my head, reminding me with a prick every day.

I've moved out of beginner's level and gone to Stage II. Well, let's just say I'm hanging out with a bunch of 12 year olds for now, aight?

My rank starts to count only when I reach stage III, so I'm trying my best to learn as quickly as possible. Things are going great with Crystal and I. I thought things would be harder after the incident that caused my head injury, but it's only brought us closer than ever.

My memories have come back to me slowly yet painfully, and I clearly remember the blondie now. Her name is Chloe. She's tried approaching me several times but I always cut her off. From what I hear, she's seriously obsessed with Jimin.. and I found out she's slept with him too.

But after he explained everything to me, he apologized too and I knew that was a remnant from a past that no longer belongs to him, so I've forgiven him as long as he stays true to his process of change, and doesn't go back to his old ways.

I've experienced girls like Chloe in my school days and I've hated it. So I sure as hell don't want the same shit happening to me now. She's said stuff that has really got to me, but Jimin was always there to talk it out with me, assuring me that I was nothing close to the names she would call me.

And so, he's started attending my training classes now. He watches the way I learn and offers tips here and there. To be honest, it does feel weird to have him watching me from the stands as other girls and boys walk by, eyeing the both of us.

Jimin was having trouble with focusing on his training because of his Uncle's death anniversary, but there's nothing a little love and reasoning can't solve.. so he's doing usually well. He's having a big race a few months from now that qualifies him to the state championship. If he wins the state championship, he moves on into the national championship and that's all his eyes are set on.. just like his Uncle was.

Now, you're probably wondering when my first race will be and I'll be glad to tell you that there's a race this weekend in my division ; that's two days from now. Of course, I'm nervous but if I know I'm good at what I do, I'll be fine.

Now.. for the big news.
One in a relationship knows that there is a time to take things to the next level.. right?
Well.. let's just say that Jimin is becoming more and more sexually active towards me and he's tried to get me on certain nights.

But I'm not sure if I'm ready for that just yet, because of my vow to myself to lose my virginity only after marriage to my husband. It's something that's a little sensitive to me because I don't want to lose a moment so valuable at a time of uncertainty.. who knows what fate has in store for us?

What if we weren't meant for each other after all? What if there is someone out there that is destined to be with each of us, but we just don't know about it yet? As much as I hate questioning our relationship, I can't help but doubt when it comes to things like this.

So here I am, done with the day's training and heading out to Jimin's car. Eomma has let me stay with him for sometime till she gets back on her feet, so I'm still living with the Parks.