Merry Christmas (Robbin Crosby x Reader)

This was requested by killermetal991, so thank you for the request and Merry Christmas, if that's what you celebrate.

~ ~ ~

You and Robbin had been dating for a while. You were a Ratt groupie and had your own personal experiences with each of the band members. 

Stephen immediately took an interest to your best friend. 

Warren, who was a good friend of yours was really quiet and you kind of wanted a guy that was spunky and unafraid to talk.

Juan was, well, just a super sweet. He always wanted to snuggle you and show affection for you. 

Bobby was very sassy, lippy, and just wasn't the kind of guy you liked in that way, you were however, his good friend. 

Robbin was sweet enough, but loud enough. He was kind to you from day one and when Juan was planning on asking you out, Robbin persuaded him not to. 

He wanted you and he got you. 

Ratt was playing a show on Christmas, down at a local arena. You got dressed up to go and watch your boyfriend perform.

"Oh my God, Y/N!" Robbin exclaimed, "You look amazing!"

"No, you do," you giggled in reply. 

"Okay, baby, we are going on in 5, but I'll catch you afterwards," Robbin smiled, giving you a kiss on the cheek, "Merry Christmas."

~ ~ ~ 

After the show, Robbin approached you, his face looking slightly stressed or worried.

"Hey, babe," Robbin said. 

"Hi, hon, what's wrong. You looked worried," you commented, your voice showing concern. 

"Oh I bought you a Christmas gift, I'm just a little worried you won't like it," Robbin explained. 

"Oh, honey, don't be worried, I got you a gift too," you cooed, pulling out a picture frame you had made for him. 

"Oh I love it!! Thank you so so much. I love you," Robbin said, "Okay you want to see your gift?" 

"Yeah," you replied, excited to see what he had bought you. 

Before you knew it, Robbin knelt down on one knee, "Merry Christmas, Y/N. Will you make this the best Christmas ever. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" 

You weren't expecting that. "Ye-yes," you replied.

Robbin stood up, "I love you so much."

"I love you, too," you said, beginning to tear up, "I just I never expected that."

"So do you like it?" Robbin asked.

"I love it, babe. You really took me by surprise," you smiled. 

~ ~ ~