Fight For You (Kelly Nickels x Tracii Guns)

L.A. Guns, were the definition of sex, drugs, and rock n' roll. They weren't so much the kind of guys that would party in only bars, they would party anywhere and everywhere.

The parties, usually took place at night, but this one, in particular, was an afternoon party. Kelly and Tracii were hanging out having a good time. 

Overall, they were having a really fun time, drinking, getting high, and having some fun. The fun ended, when a younger look punk decided to taunt Tracii.

"Is that a wig because if it's not, I'm concerned for your hairline," the stupid asshole said.

"My hair's all natural, you shit head and you need to go get your crystal eyes checked if you don't see the goodness," Tracii replied.

"I have 20/20 vision," the guy tried to say before Kelly lost it. 

"Listen up, you God damn ass hole: Tracii is a fucking rad guy. He's great and if you don't see that, your mother fucking blind," Kelly screamed. 

"Maybe you the blind one," the guy said. 

Kelly lost it and swung at the guy, punching him right in the side of the face. The guy punched back, hitting Kelly right in the nose. Kelly's nose began bleeding all over. 

"Fuck you, man!" Kelly yelled, as he punched the guy once more. 

The stupid punk, had given up and Tracii and Kelly got in the back of the bus. 

"Come here, let me help you clean up," Tracii said, getting Kelly a towel to wash his face with. "Kelly, you really didn't have to do that. I mean your nose is now gushing blood all because of some stupid punk, who wanted to get a rise out of us." 

"I wasn't gonna let him fuck with you. It takes a lot to get a rise out of me, but when you mess with my band mate, I will fight for you and I would do it again if it meant keeping you safe," Kelly told him.

Tracii helped Kelly wash the blood off of his face, "Are you okay?" he asked Kelly. 

"Yeah, man I'll be fine," Kelly assured. 

"Okay, man.  Are you excited for the concert tonight?" Tracii asked. 

"Yeah, of course I am," Kelly muttered, "And can we not tell the others this happened?" he asked. 

"We won't it will be our little secret," Tracii replied. 

"Thank you," Kelly replied.

"Thank you, for fighting for me," Tracii replied. 

"Anytime, man. That's what friends are for," Kelly smiled.

~ ~ ~

It's kind of short, but I hope you liked. LA Guns is one of my favorite bands, so I loved writing this. I am currently working on three requests, which should be out soon <3 If you have requests, definitely let me know in the comments or PM me. XOXOXO- Mrs. May