Care For You (Kelly Nickels and Phil Lewis x Reader)

This is for Lizziedoo22. Sorry you aren't feeling good. 

~ ~ ~

You woke up and felt like in simple terms: shit. You were congested as shit in both your chest and your nose, your throat was burning, and everything hurt: your head, your body, and you had the chills. 

You let out an awful sounding cough and got up to go get tissues. 

One of the members of your "band of besties" Phil rolled over and looked at you, "Baby, what's wrong?" he asked, his voice sounding weird.

"Nothing," you replied, "What the hell's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, but sweetie there's something wrong I can tell," Phil argued. 

"Fine, maybe I'm not exactly feeling great, but it's fine," you said. 

"You're sick. Poor thing," Phil cooed. You shook your head as he rubbed your face. 

"You guys, I'm trying to sleep," Kelly groaned. 

"Kelly, she's sick," Phil said, before obnoxiously sneezing into his arm, "Fuck, sorry."

"Bless you??" Kelly muttered. 

"Sorry," Phil mumbled.

"Phil, your voice sounds all weird," Kelly said. 

"No, it doesn't shut up," Phil argued.

"Baby, it sounds kind of shitty," you replied.

Kelly got up out of bed, and gave you a kiss on your forehead. Phil coughed into his arms trying to make it quieter. 

"You're sick, you both are," Kelly frowned, "Both of you get back in bed."

"I'm not sick," Phil said, "This poor thing is."

"Oh c'mon Phil. You're clearly unwell," you frowned. 

"Well, fine, I may have caught a virus cause' I went out naked on Wednesday, but it's alright," Phil sniffed.  

"Go back to bed, baby," you said. 

"Can you go back to bed with me?" Phil asked. 

"Fine," you agreed, hoping under the blankets next to Phil. You could feel the warmth of his fever next to you. It felt nice because you had the chills and i felt all warm and snugly.

Kelly had gone down from your hotel room to go get some breakfast. When he came back, he had two cups of tea. 

"Thanks, Kel," Phil smiled. 

Phil tried to help you drink the tea, "Here, babe."

"Phil, I can sip the tea by myself," you coughed. 

Kelly laughed, "Do you wanna watch some movies?" 

"What kind of film are we speaking of?" Phil asked. 

"Comedy, you both could use a good laugh," Kelly cooed.

You and Phil snuggled as Kelly brought you both icepacks, soup, and tissues, and medicine. 

 "I hate being sick, but when my baby is sick with me and my best friend is taking care of me, I feel a lot better," Phil sniffled.

"I love you Phillip,"  you said.

"I love you too, sweetie," Phil replied.