Shy (Zak Stevens x Reader)

This was requested by 80s_Lover666 a fellow Sava-fan and a rad friend. I hope you like this, girl.

~ ~ ~

You were on your way to your favorite restaurant. You went there every week, but this week was special. 

You had been a Savatage fan for years, now. And your favorite member had been Zak, since he joined the band in 1993. 

You had seen Savatage live the week before and managed to meet them. You and Zak both developed a crush on one and other and he worked up the courage to asked you out. 

So, you were heading to your favorite restaurant for your first date. 

~ ~ ~

Zak was waiting in the door way of the restaurant waiting for you.

"Hi Zak. How are you?" you asked.

"Good, you," he replied. 

"I'm good," you smiled, "I'm very excited."

Zak smiled and awkwardly laughed. "What's his deal?" you thought to yourself. 

The waitress came to your table.

"And what would you like for dinner?" she asked. 

You ordered your food. Before Zak ordered he turned really red and rubbed his face. He finally ordered.

"Are you okay?" you asked him, after the waitress had left. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," he replied.

~ ~ ~

When your food arrived, you and Zak began eating.

"Do you like the food?" you asked.

Zak nodded. 

You didn't wanna cry in front of Zak because he probably wouldn't say anything, but you needed to cry, so you went to the bathroom, picked up the phone and called your best friend. (I would call DieHardTheHunter if I was on a date with Zak)

By this time, you were crying all alone in the bathroom. Your best friend picked up. 

"I think Zak hates me," you sobbed. 

Your best friend was confused and tried to calm you down. Your best friend agreed to come pick you up. 

You were going to tell Zak that your best friend was having an emergency.

Before you even left the bathroom, you heard a soft little knock at the door, it was Zak.

"Come in," you muttered. (the bathroom was a one person bathroom).

He came in and asked you, "Sweetie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," you replied. 

"It's me isn't it?" he asked.

You had no response. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be a jerk. I have really bad social anxiety and y'know I am kind of shy," he told you. 

"Zak," you cooed, "You could have told me if you were uncomfortable."

"Well, I thought I could do it and when you said this was your favorite place I agreed because I just wanted you to have fun," he explained. 

You rubbed his back. "I would have had just as much fun, getting take out and talking to you all night."

"Well, then do you wanna go?" he asked.

"I need to tell my best friend, not to pick me up," you giggled. 

"I made you feel that bad? I'm sorry," he said.

"I'm sorry, too. I should have tried to understand," you replied.

You and Zak hugged and got your food. 

You got in the car and left the restaurant to spend the rest of the night together.

~ ~ ~

I hope you liked this. Criss is my favorite, so it was really weird writing about Zak, but I had a fun time writing this.

Sorry if I am slow on the updates or a bitch who doesn't  respond in the PMs. I am on a low right now, so please bare with me<3