"All I want for Christmas is him"

TOP: Jungkook
BOTTOM: Taehyung

_________________________________________________

XXX POV.

I woke up and again everything is same. I'm alone for 6 months now because my husband is in other country because of some stupid work. I miss him so much. His name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm Jeon Taehyung.

We are married for 1 year now and we still don't have children because we are still young. Anyway, today should be great day but for me is not. I started to hate my life because my husband is not next to me. I have my friends but they are not my husband.

Aish, I'm going to be crazy for sure. Let's go to start the day again. I stood up and left in the bathroom. I took the shower and then brushed my teeth, changed my clothes then left in the kitchen. I made a breakfast than ate it. I thought to go to sleep again but I heard the door bell.

"Who is here in 8 AM????" I said and left to open the door. When I opened the door there was standing my best friend, my soulmate Min Jimin.

"Good morning Tae." He said.

"Good morning Chim. What are you doing here this early in the morning??" I asked him while we was going inside of the house.

"Today is Christmas Eve. I came to help you with tree, cookies and other what you need for Christmas." He said.

"Chim, thank you for coming but I will not to celebrate Christmas this year." I said and Jimin looked at me with annoyed look.

"Aiii Tae, stop with that. Other will come later and they will help to us too. You will celebrate Christmas, believe me this will be the best Christmas ever." He said.

"Jimin I don't want. I don't want to celebrate anything because Jungkook is not here." I yelled.

"First, stop yelling at me, I'm your hyung. Second, you will celebrate Christmas and here is end. Now come with me." He said and then we left in the kitchen.

"What we will do now??" I asked.

"We will make a cookies." He said with the biggest smile ever.

"Okey, what I need to do???" I was confused because I never baked cookies.

"Okey, look you need....." Jimin told me everything and then we started doing cookies. After 2 hours we baked a lot of cookies and when we was about to sit down we heard a door bell.

I opened the door and there was standing my other hyungs.

"Welcome Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Jhope hyung and Suga hyung." I greeted all of them.

"Thank you Tae." They said.

"Where is my husband??" Suga hyung asked.

"He is in the living room hyung." I giggled.

We then all left in the living room after I closed the door.

"Hey Yoongii, come here." Jimin whined and made a grab hands towards Suga hyung.

"My baby already missed me??" He teased and Jimin just nodded with pout, I smiled at him.

So let's me introduce my friends. Jimin hyung and Suga hyung are married for 2 years. Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are married for 3 years and Jhope hyung hmmm he has his Sprite.

Yeah, that's are Jungkook's and mine friends. They helped to us a lot about our marriage and our house.

We are so thankful to them for everything.

"So should we go to decorate the Christmas tree and the house?" Jin hyung asked.

"Yesssss, finally. I waited for this so long." Jimin yelled.