"My dream came true pt. 2"

TAEHYUNG POV.

"Ohh hey, sorry Jungkook isn't here??" One woman asked me. I was a little nervous.

"No but he should be here soon." I said as I stood up and bowed to her a little.

"Ohh okey, don't need to bow sweetie." She smiled.

"Ohh silly me, I'm Jungkook's mom and you are??" She asked.

"Ohh I'm Kim Taehyung, Mrs. Jeon." I said politely.

"Uwu you are so cute, please you can call me just aunty." She said as she came to me and hugged me making me totally surprised.

"Are you Jungkook's friend??" She asked when she pulled away from hug.

"Umm no, I'm his fan." I said.

"Ohh how then you are here??" She asked and just when I was to answer someone answered instead me.

"I called him here." Jungkook said as he came here.

"Hey son." Mrs. Jeon said and hugged her son as Jungkook hugged her back.

"What are you doing here mom??" Jk asked her.

"Can't I come to see my son??" She raised her eyebrow.

"No, I didn't mean that. Anyway, you didn't annoying him, right mom??" Jk asked as he pointed at me.

"Gosh Jungkook, why would I annoy him?? He is so cute, I already like him. And I hope that he will be my son-in-law. If he will not be than you will not got married ever in your life." Mrs. Jeon said making me red as tomato.

"Yahh mom, you are embarassing him and me. Can you just please leave us alone??" Jk asked.

"Fine, fine. Have fun but not too much." Mrs. Jeon said and winked at both of us before then she left outside of the room. I was looking at the ground because I didn't dare to look at Jungkook.

"Sorry for her, she is always like this. - Jk said.
It's okay, she is nice." I said as I looked at him.

"Sorry if I'm late a little bit." He said while scratching his nape.

"No, no. It's okay, you are not late." I said and smiled.

"Hmm okey, so I said that I want to know you better. I hope that you are okay with it." He said.

"I'm okay, so what do you want to know??" I asked.

"Well, tell me about yourself." He said.

"You know my name so my fav colour is purple, I love animals, I love to write songs, love to go on the beach, I'm single but I have a crush but it's impossible that I will be with him." I said.

"Him??" Jk asked.

"Yeah, I'm into boys." I said.

"Yeah, me too. So you said that you loves to write songs, can I see one of your song??" Jungkook asked.

"Umm I wrote one song in notebook which I gave to you. You can read it there, I hope you will like it.' I said as he searched for notebook.

In the street full of flowers
I see you today too
Will it be in me
In the park of the early morning
I have my feelings now
Towards this old yellow

Illuminated by the moon
Listen to the film
I still wonder wonder beautiful story
Still wonder wonder best part
I still wander wander next story
I want to make you mine

That's the time of the moment
I missed my lost mind
I regret it

I was listening while Jungkook was slowly singing the text of my song. It's so beautiful to listen him singing, it's so peacefull.