"My dream came true"

SOMEONE'S POV.

How can you be that beautiful??? You are so hot, so handsome, gosh, your face is the most handsome face which I ever saw.

Your hands, gosh I want to feel them all over my body. Can't you just be mine?? Of course that you can't yeah, you are idol and I'm just a fan.

Do you know how much I want to go on your concert??? Do you know how much I want to go on fanmeeting so that I finally can meet you and your friends but the most you.

I want to see your face more closely, I want to touch your hands and your face. Can't my dream just come true and then I can die happy.

Suddenly my phone started ringing making me to come back in the reality.

📞(x): "Yes Jiminie??"

📞(Jm): "Tae, I have a good news!!!"

📞(Th): "What is it??"

📞(Jm): "Jin hyung managed to buy tickets for concert of JNY."

📞(Th): "What??? Really Jiminie???"

📞(Jm): "Yesss Tae, we are going on JNY's concert. Concert is for 1 week, I can't wait to see them especially you know whom."

📞(Th): "Yahh me too, I still can't believe. I need to go now, bye Jiminie."  

(CALL ENDED)

Yaaayyyyy I can't believe it. I'm going on their concert, I will finally be available to see you close. I can't wait next week.

Wait, will we be available to meet them in person?? Jimin didn't said anything to me. I hope we will because I really want to meet him in person.

I will see you soon, my idol  JEON JUNGKOOK.

[A/N: So let me explain a little. Taehyung, Jimin and Jin are fans of JNY. JNY are the most popular group on the world.

Their group have 3 members, leader Kim Namjoon aka Rap Monster, rapper Min Yoongi aka Suga and their maknae/vocal Jeon Jungkook aka JK. Their manager is Jung Hoseok aka Jhope.]

[A/N: JNY's concert is for one week and Taehyung, Jimin and Jin can't wait. They always wanted to go on their concert and now they finally have a chance.

Taehyung's bias is JK, Jin's bias is RM and Jimin's bias is Suga. This 3 boys have crush on their biases no matter what they know that they will never be together.]

I hope that you will see my love for you in my eyes, I hope that you will love me back. I hope that we will be together one day, I will be happy if you will love to be my friends only.

If you already have someone who do you love, it's okay. I will always love you and support you no matter what. - I said and slowly fall in sleep.

TIME SKIP - TAEHYUNG POV. -

I still can't believe that all of this is happening. I'm standing in the line in front of arena where will be JNY's concert.

Their fans from everywhere are here, I saw that the most of fans are girls, only boys who are here right now are Jin, Jimin and me.

They all was screaming, laughing, talking, singing and dancing while waiting. I was so excited, I can't wait to go inside of the arena and finally to see them closely.