"My boss"

TOP: Taehyung
BOTTOM: Jungkook

_________________________________________________

XXX POV.

Ughhh my stupid boss. Why is he giving me this much work??? What did I do this time???

I want to kill him but in the same time I want him to fuck me that hard so that I will not be available to walk for months.

Uhh, I need to stop thinking about it otherwise I will get hard.

"Hey you, are you over with daydreaming?" Someone asked me.

"Yes Mr. Min. I will continue to work." I said as I started to do my work.

Well let me introduce myself. My name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm working for Kim Taehyung. He is my stupid boss but he is so hot.

He always gives me a lot of works but that gives me more time to be with him. I have 2 best friends, Jimin and Jin.

Jimin is married for Min Yoongi and Jin is married for Kim Namjoon aka Taehyung's brother.

They are the best friends which I can have. And my older brother Jhope, he has a wife Y/N.

"Mr. Jeon in my office, now!!!" I heard someone yelling. I didn't even need to look at owner of voice because I knew who it was.

Kim fucking Taehyung aka my fucking hot stupid boss. I stood up and walked to his office.

I knocked on the door then walked in after hearing him saying ,,come in".

AUTHOR POV.

"Sir, you called me?" Jungkook said more like asked it as he bowed a little in front of his boss.

"Yes, now lock the door then come here." Taehyung said then Jungkook widened his eyes when he saw that Taehyung is pointing on his lap.

"W-what??" Jungkook asked.

"Do what I said to you." Taehyung said on what Jungkook flinched a little then locked the door and came in front of his boss.

"Sit down." Taehyung said.

"But b-boss." Jungkook sluttered.

"I said something Jungkook." Taehyung said and Jungkook just nodded then sat down on Taehyung's lap facing him.

"So I heard something." Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook.

"W-what?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung chuckled then moved his head closer to Jungkook's ear.

"I heard that you are daydreaming about me fucking you." Taehyung said on what Jungkook widened his eyes.

"W-what?? H-how do y-you..." Jungkook couldn't talk in that moment, he was embarrased.

"So it's true." Taehyung said while looking deeply in Jungkook's eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. I will left this job." Jungkook said and he was about to stand up but Taehyung stopped him.

"You are not going anywhere babyboy." Taehyung said then kissed Jungkook.

Jungkook was shocked as hell because he always wanted to kiss his boss but never thought that he actually will.

Jungkook started kissing Taehyung back. Soon tongues was included and they literally was eating each others face.

They looked at each other as they pulled away from kiss.