"Exercise"

Hii, my name is Taehyung. I want to built my body so I decided to go to gym.

"Hello." I said as I walked into gym.

"Hello, welcome." One so handsome guy said. I swear I will be hard just by looking at him. I shyly looked away from him then cleared my throath.

"I want to built my body." I said.

"Hmm okey, come with me. I will be your instructor." The guy said then I followed him.

"Btw my name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm owner of this gym." Jungkook said on what I just smiled then nodded slowly.

"Okey with what will I start?" I asked.

"What about this?" Jungkook asked as I just nodded. I started exercising but I'm already so tired. I think that I can't move my body anymore.

"I'm so tired." I said.

"Already, but it's only 5 minutes." Jungkook said.

"I could have more rounds of sex then do this more then 5 minutes." I said while I was looking at him.

"Well, if you want, we can have some good fun in room. You know I can show you the heaven." Jungkook whispered in my ear.

"Take me." I said.

In next moment I was dragged into some room. I can say that room looks so beautiful. I heard Jungkook locking the doors.

Suddenly I was picked up in bridal style and throwed on the bed. Jungkook got on top of me but then I changed our positions. I felt something big under me.

I started rubbing his dick through his sweat pans.

"Mhm...b-baby, what are you doing?" Jungkook said then grabbing my hand.

"I want you so bad sir." I said as I started grinding on Jungkook.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby." He said.

He changed our positions and took off our clothes. I was about to pull his hard and long dick inside of me but he stopped me.

"Don't you want me to prepare you first babyboy?" He asked.

"I want it raw." I said while licking my lips.

"I'm gonna let you ride me first baby." He said then again changed our positions. I slowly pulled his dick inside of me.

He placed his hands on my hips and helped me to bounce on his dick. Gosh he is so fucking big and I like it so much.

"You're so tight." Jungkook said while moaning.

"Can you take control now??" I asked.

"Of course baby." He said then again changed our positions.

He started moving so fast in and out of my hole making me to see whole damn galaxy. I was moaning and whimpering.

"FUCK!!! So good." I said as he was wrecking my hole.

"Ughh so fucking tight, I love it." He moaned next to my ear.

"Ahh faster." - I said. He started to fuck me that hard that I started chocking on my own moans. Soon after it we both came.

"Ufff this was amazing." I said.

"Yeah, maybe we should do this more often." Jungkook said.

"Are you doing this with other too?" I asked.

"No, you are my first." He said and somehow I was happy to hear that.

"Then let me to be your last." I said then again changed our positions.

"Wants to top me hmm?" He asked.

"Yes, I need to have my dick inside of you right now." I said as I squeezed his ass cheeks making him to moan loud.

"What are you waiting then daddy?" He asked making me more hard than I already was. I came in between his legs and slided my tongue inside of his hole.

"Uhhh fuck, so good." He moaned, making me to smirk on my actions. I started circling inside of his hole then slowly sucking on it.

"Uffff p-please, I need you inside of me." Jungkook said. I pulled my tongue out of him then pummped my dick few times.

"Are you ready?" I asked one more time only to be sure.

"Yes, yes. Go already, put it inside of me." He said and I wasn't wasting our time anymore.

I slammed my dick deep inside of him, making him to let out so loud but beautiful moan.

"Go on, start m-moving." He said as I just nodded. I started moving faster making us both to see stars. Soon we both came for second time. I pulled out of him then lied next to him.

"Can you touch me, please?" I asked.

"If you will touch me too." He said as I nodded. He placed his hand on my dick while I placed my hand on his dick. We both started pumping each others dick.

"Ahh, ahh, mmm, f-faster." We both said then fastened our speed.

After sometime I felt my climax close.
"I'm close." I said.

"Me too but wait I want to try something." He said then he let go of my dick and I let go of his dick too. He got on top of me while I was looking at him confused.

"What now?" I asked.

Just then he started rubbing his dick with mine.
"F-fuck." I moaned.

He started sucking on my nipples while I grabbed his ass and started squeezing it. Gosh, this is what I'm calling a heaven.

"I want to come in your mouth." He said.

"Me too." I said.

"Okey, you go first." He said as he sat up on the bed. I stood up and placed my dick in his mouth then soon came deep inside of his throat.

"Now, your turn." I said then sat down on the bed as he stood up. He placed his dick inside of my mouth and after sometime came in my mouth too.

He pulled out then we lied down next to each other.

"We should do this more often Mr. Jeon." I said.

"Yeah, we should Mr. Jeon." Jungkook said then pulled me into kiss. Yeah, we are husbands but sometimes acting like this.

THE END