,,Unique love" pt.1

TOP! Jungkook
BOTTOM! Taehyung

_________________________________________________

"Come on Taehyung! One more practice and then you are done for today." Producer said.

"Okey, we can start." Taehyung said.

"Get on your place." Producer said.

Taehyung nodded and went on the place, put headphones on his ears and stood in front of microphone.

She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day, good day, good day
Good day, good day

Taehyung sang, letting his beautiful voice out.

Looks like a winter bear
You sleep so happily

Taehyung sang and lightly smiled as he saw the person, the love of his life, his boyfriend watching him from the other side.

I wish you good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night

Taehyung almost started giggling when he saw his boyfriend mouthing lyrics of the song, not missing any word.

Imagine your face
Say hello to me
'Til all the bad days
They're nothing to me
With you

Winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear

"Perfect!! Taehyung you did great!" Producer said.

Taehyung smiled as he put headphones away and run to other room.

"You are amazing! Your voice is perfect! This song will be one more masterpiece of you. You deserve rest, you can go home now. See you tomorrow." Producer said before leaving.

Taehyung looked towards his boyfriend and smiled widely before running into his embrace.

"You did amazing job love, I'm so proud on you." Boy said as he hugged his boyfriend tightly.

"Thank you Jungkookie." Taehyung said as he pulled away and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled then leaned in and connected their lips into sweet kiss, full of love.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled him closer, getting lost in the kiss.

Taehyung accidentally put a little bit presure on Jungkook's shoulder, causing Jungkook to hiss lightly.

Taehyung broke kiss and looked at Jungkook with worry.

"What's wrong? Did something happened on training?" Taehyung asked as he caressed Jungkook's cheek.

"It's nothing babe, don't worry. Let's go home." Jungkook said.

Taehyung sighed as he leaned in and pecked Jungkook's cheek.

"I will check your body when we comes home. I'm sure that you got hurt once again." Taehyung said.

"Babe, I'm really fine. Focus on your work and don't worry about me." Jungkook said, his arms wrapped around Taehyung's waist as he pulled him closer to his body.

"I don't think you are so let's go home. I will treat your wounds after we take bath together." Taehyung said.

"Bath sounds good." Jungkook said as he tightened hold around Taehyung's waist.

"Nothing naughty you hottie." Taehyung said before they went home.

_________________________________________________