"Forever"

TOP: Jungkook
BOTTOM: Taehyung

_________________________________________________

TAEHYUNG POV.

I was standing in front of the cinema and waiting for my boyfriend to come.

"Booo!!!" Someone yelled while poking my sides on the waist. I got scared so I jumped a little and turned around and was about to yell at the person but...

I was met with pair of lips on mine. I immediately closed my eyes and melted into kiss and kissed back. As we pulled away I looked at the person and smiled.

"Hey baby." He said.

"Hey Kookie." I said and smiled but then pouted.

"What's wrong honey?" Jungkook asked me.

"You scared me." I said while looking at him.

"Ohh your Kookie is sorry baby, forgive your Kookie hmm." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Fine, I will forgive you but you need to give me a lot of kisses when we come at your home later." I said.

"Okey baby, whatever you want." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yess baby, anyway I would give you a lot of kisses even that you didn't asked." He said but this time with smirk.

I was about to say something but he pulled me into another kiss and I again melted. I just can't resist him and his sweet lips.

Ohh sorry, I forgot to introduce us. My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm 25 years old. My boyfriend is Jeon Jungkook and he is 23 years old.

Yeah I'm older then him but I'm totally cute baby while is he totally daddy. We are together 7 years already and all of this time being together was awesome.

"Baby, let's go. Movie will start soon." Jungkook said.

"Ohh yeah, let's go." I said. We intertwined our hands and then walked in the cinema.

We are going to watch movie ,,Still with you". I saw on the internet that movie is so good and so beautiful so I wanted to watch it today as it is our anniversary.

We sat down on our seats and made ourselves comfortable. Jungkook didn't let go of my hand on what I softly smiled and looked at him but he was already looking at me.

"Movie will be there." I said as I pointed in front of me.

"Sight which I'm looking is better." He said.

I giggled then leaned in and softly pecked his lips making him to smile widely.

"I love you." He said with his bunny smile.

"I love you too." I said back as I smiled my boxy smile. He one more time pecked my lips then we turned our gaze at the movie which just started.

TIME SKIP

After movie, romantic dinner and long walk on the beach Jungkook and me finally came in his house. Yeah, I know we are together for 7 years but still not living together.

Well, our parents said that we should to get married first so that we can live together.

Anyway, we came in the house and as I left my things I immediately left in the living room and lied down on the couch.