,,Unique love" pt.3

The one more week passed yet things between Taehyung and Jungkook were same.

They weren't talking with each other nor even looking at each other, they slept in different rooms.

All of this time, Taehyung felt quilty over getting angry and Jungkook felt gulity over lying to Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah! Is everything okay? You looks sick." Manager said.

Taehyung faked a smile.

"I'm fine, just a little bit nervous." Taehyung replied.

"Ohh, it's okay to be nervous but there is no reason to be nervous. Btw, where is your boyfriend? I didn't see him." Manager said.

Taehyung felt words stuck in his throath, he wanted nothing more but to run away from there and find his peace in Jungkook's embrace but he is ashamed of himself, ashamed of getting angry because of first lie Jungkook ever said to him, he realised it was to not hurt his feelings.

"He can't come, he has boxing match." Taehyung replied after sometime, feeling uneasy feeling all over his body.

"Ohh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he will do great on the match tho. I will be back before everything starts." Manager said, walking away after he got nod from Taehyung.

Taehyung walked forward and sat down on the chair, feeling like he might vomit up very soon.

And soon enough he had to run towards bathroom to throw up.

"Oh God, what's wrong with me?" Taehyung thought as he rinsed his mouth and washed his face and hands before drying them.

He walked back to the room and sat on the chair.

"It must be because of stress, plus that I didn't have proper meals these days." Taehyung mumbled.

He sighed as he rested his head against desk and before than he knew he fall asleep, hoping that everything will be alright when he wakes up.

_________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Jungkook was getting ready for his boxing match yet he didn't felt how he usually do.

There was not even a bit of energy in his body nor a little bit of want to fight with some random boxer who will lose against Jungkook anyway.

Jungkook huffed as he stood up and punched boxing bag.

"You should sit down. Match is about to start, don't lose your energy on punching bag for no reason." His coach said.

Jungkook looked at him angrily before pulling of his boxing gloves and throwing it at his coach's face.

"You know what? Fuck you! And your boxing match!" Jungkook yelled.

"I will not fight just to make you and this shity company money! If it means that I will lose my career then I'm giving up on this shit. Also, I can find better company than this shitty place." Jungkook said before picking his things and running away from there, running to the only person who understands him.

_________________________________________________

Taehyung paced back and forth in the room, waiting for his manager to call him out for interview he need to do in front of cameras.

He took deep breaths every now and then when door harshly opened, scaring Taehyung but whom he saw made his eyes get teary and his legs to run towards the person.

"Kookie!" Taehyung said as he cryed in Jungkook's embrace, holding tightly onto him as if his life depends on it.

Jungkook couldn't stop his tears either as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung, holding him close, so much close, thinking that he will disappear if he isn't close enough to him.