Chapter 3

~ Monday ~

Your first school day
At the Aoba Johsai High

Your alarm woke you calmly up.
You slammed the button to shut off the alarm and walked into the bathroom to meet your mother, who brushed her teeth. "Morning" you grumbled out. "Not so a morning person?" Your mother asked and you shook your head. "Nahh just really hard to wake up suddenly so early". You held your conversation with your mom until your brother came in. "Excuse me" he said and you looked at him. "I really have to pee and I've waited 15 minutes already so could you please leave? And could you please go and dress already?" He told you and you stuck your tounge out while walking out with your mother. The morning was pretty calm, you got dressed, ate breakfast and packed your bag. After that your mother shooed you and Hajime out and the two of you started to walk to school until Hajime, your brother, stopped. You looked at him confused until you hear someone walk up behind you. Someone put his hands on your eyes and said "guess who?" With an energetic voice. You immediately knew but before you could say anything, your brother spoke. "We got no time for this shit, loserkawa". Oikawa put his hands down and began to sulk. "Iwa-chan, that should've been a suprise" he said while leaning his head towards a wall sulking in a corner. You walked up to him and patted his back. "Tooru-nii, it was a good suprise and I liked it. Now, come on let's walk to school. All three of us, together" you said cheerfully. You and Hajime walked to school while Oikawa held your pinkie and trailed behind you.

You three got to the school gate and as soon you stepped inside the school yard, girls came rushing towards you three. Hajime pulled you towards him letting your contact with Oikawa break. Girls surrounded him and you looked confused. Some girls asked for pictures and some had little presents, some girls pushed you and one even stepped on your foot. Iwaizumi saw that and called Oikawa. "We have to get going, shittykawa" he half yelled and pulled you towards the school building.
"Sorry girls, I have to go now" Oikawa excused and rushed towards the two of you and excused himself again.

"(Y/n) listen, I have to get in this class" he said and pointed at the classroom next to him. "If something happens or if you don't feel well, excuse yourself and come here. At the breaks I'm going to come over and check on you... I should rather walk her to her class room" he mumbled the end to himself. "Hajime, I got that. It's not like some people are going to push me and kick me on my way" you said and regretted it immediately. You could see him thinking of the worst case scenarios.
"Iwaizumi, I got it. She is not alone and I get myself out of the worst situations pretty easily" Oikawa butted in. Your brother nod and you began to walk with Oikawa towards your class. You thanked Oikawa and he just let a casual 'no problem' out. You two walked inside the classroom. People starred at you.
"Wait a second, I'll just put my bag down" Tooru said and walked to his seat and came back with a smile. He talked about how happy he is that you're in his class until the bell rung and the teacher came in. Oikawa told him you were here and walked back to his seat. The teacher shook your hand and introduced himself to you.

"Ohayo mina, we have a new student here with us today. Can you introduce yourself please" the teacher nicely asked and you hesitantly nod.
"Ohayo, my name is Iwaizumi (y/n). Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." and bowed

The teacher gave you a seat and luckily not to far away from Oikawa. Oikawa sneaked little glances at you. Some were just smiles, some were sticking his tounge out and some were flying kisses he sended you. All you did was laugh at them and laugh at him because he got cought by the teacher multiple times.

The first lesson ended pretty quick and your first break started. Like your brother said earlier, he came and checked on you. Oikawa sat on your table as you three talked. What Hajime didn't liked was the way he looked at you. The break was short and time has come that your brother said bye. He pulled Oikawa out with him. Your gaze followed them until they were behind a corner. You just shrugged it off and turned to your bag to put your things out for the next lesson. The feeling of someone staring at you made it's way to you. You looked around but with no luck. You looked at some boys who were playing something but as soon you heard someone walking up to you, you turned back around and pretended as if nothing happend.