Chapter 8

You look back up into her face which is looking down. "No, it's okay. Long story short, our parents fought alot and decided to get divorced. My father and I moved out of Japan and my mother and Hajime stayed." You smiled at her as soon as she looked up. "Should we head back?" You asked the three as if nothing happend. Oikawa slung his arm around you and nod. "Let's head back". Hajime glared at him until Oikawa took his arm away.
"Hajime, take the books with you. Mom would love to see them again" you said and he nod.

"We're backkk" Oikawa shouted and Nanami hit his head. "You don't have to shout" she said and Oikawa pouted. "Welcome back my babies" your mother greeted the four of you while walking past you. She grabbed her purse and put things in. "We are going to the grocery store. If you want something, write it down. I'm not going twice" she said and you all nod. Hajime was writing all the things onto a piece of paper. "Where were you four?" Kouki asked as he grabbed the keys. "We went to the tree house" Oikawa said and the three others nod. "We brought the books mom" you said and held one up. "Uhh. Imma look into those later" she said and walked up to you. "We really have to go before it gets to late." She said and rubbed your head. "Love you my babies, don't do something stupid and if something happens call me immediately" she shouted while walking out of the door.
You three looked at each othere. "What now? I mean there is still time till evening." Oikawa said and you agreeingly nod.
"Ohh about the evening part... Hajime has to tell you something" Nanami said and pushed him infront of him. "Why are you embarrassed? Well, whatever, we wanted to ask if we could sleep all together in one room?" You looked at them suprised but shrugged. "I don't care. As long as I can sleep and feel comfortable with it, I'll be fine with it" you said and walked onto the couch. "Same for me"  Oikawa joined you on the couch and layed his arm around you.
"Well, that was easy" Hajime said and turned to Nanami. Nanami, who started a timer, was laughing. "What? I should be laughing at you. You were the one who was scared about the outcome" Hajime said and Nanami started to laugh harder. "Why are you laughi- SHITTYKAWA !" Nanami broke down laughing harder while stopping the timer. Oikawa ran away from Hajime, who was following after him. You were dying on the couch. "How long?" You tried to say. "2 minutes and 25 seconds" Nanami answered, joining you on the couch.

After a while, all four were found in the living room watching a movie. You were about to fall asleep when you felt something heavy on your shoulder. Looking to your left, you saw a certain brunette laying his head on you while being asleep. You smiled a bit and moved closer to him, resting your head on his.

Your head popped up as soon as you heared the door. Everyone got up and helped getting the groceries from the trunk, into the house. You and Nanami took the things out of the bags while Oikawa and Hajime put them away. "I bought some meat, I thought we could grill today" your mother said and everyone smiled. "We also bought some vegetables and marshmallows" Kouki added. Hajime and you, helped to marinade the meat and Oikawa and Nanami cut the vegetables. You also made a quick dessert and when you were about to put it into the fridge, the bowl dropped but luckily Oikawa cought it. "Let me help you with that, gorgeous" Oikawa winked at you, making you blush. He smirked and took your hand, walking with you behind the others outside to start grilling the food. Nanami and Hajime already finished setting the table and your mother and Kouki already started the fire.

'The food tasted great' you thought while rubbing your food baby. Nanami did too after she ate the last bit of your dessert. "You four should go for a walk to digest the food" Kouki said while looking at everyone. "But we have to clean the table-" your mother cut you off. "We'll do that, you four helped enough" she said while laughing at the teenagers. Everyone got up but you. They looked at you and you looked at them. "I'm great sitting here" you said and Nanami pulled you up while you were pouting. "We will lead the way" Oikawa said and Hajime nod. Both girls walked behind them.