Chapter 6

Warning: slight sexual content.

The sleep over didn't ended as thought but for your project, the group got an A+. The teacher liked that you had pictures and had presented sides that really no one knew.
Break.
Nanami, Oikawa, Hajime and you sat outside on the roof. Aoi came up to you and wanted to sit next to you. "Is this seat taken?" She asked and smiled at you. You took a deep breather. "Actually it is taken. I am sitting here." You said and looked into her eyes. Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked at you in a mix of suprised and questioning. Nanami had the same look in her face like you did. "We can just scoot over and-" "not now Iwaizumi" Nanami said and Oikawa looked carefully at the situation. "I don't want negativity in my friend group. I'm sorry but I don't want to be your friend if you just use me for being with Oikawa. So could you please leave us alone now." You said and turned back around. Your brother didn't understand a thing, Oikawa was looking down and Nanami looked at you proudly.
"You told her that, right" Aoi raised her voice as she pointed her finger at Nanami. "First of all, be quiet. Second, she found out as you practically jumped onto Oikawa as soon as she left you two alone. I just told her the truth before you would hurt her like you did to me" Nanami said while putting down her Bento. She finally turned to Aoi and looked into her eyes. "Whatever, (y/n) is boring and no one likes her. The others said it right, she doesn't deserve to be friends with Oikawa-kun." She practically shouted. "Tadaomi" Oikawa finally said something. "Yes, Oikawa baby".
'Oikawa baby' you choked.
"Just for you and every other fan girl that doesn't understand" he begun as he saw the girls walking over to him. "I don't need you if you don't support me in any kind of way. And I also don't need you if you keep on bad mouthing (y/n). She is one of the most important person in my life and I care about her more than most of the people I know, we are friends since we were little. She never did anything to you and if you don't like her keep it to yourself and let her alone. She and her brother are the only people I need. And for now, could you please let us alone. We would like to eat lunch." Oikawa said and picked up a pice of meat with his chopsticks. A few girls stepped out of the crowd and shooed everyone away. "Let him eat and think about yourselves." They said and walked away. You looked to your hands. Nanami smirked at the two of you 'most important person, huh?'
Hajime hit Oikawa on his back and layed his arm around his shoulder. "Arigatō, Trashykawa" Hajime said as he took his arm off of Oikawas back. Oikawa begun to tear up and hugged Hajime. You and Nanami smiled at them. Your brother looked at the two of you before he wanted to push him off. He stopped as he saw a tear in your eyes and smiled.

Lunch break ended and you walked all together first to Hajimes class, which was the closest. Nanami and Hajime walked in front of you and Oikawa. "Nanami said how it was. Aoi just jumped onto me. Nothing happend and we never kissed. That's not the first time she tried. I'm sorry that I lied to you and haven't told you that I knew her" Oikawa said as he stopped you. You looked down to your feet. "I don't like to find out by accident. Those things catch me of guard and hurt me Tooru. I trust you with everything in the world. I would never be mad at you, at least not for long. So please trust me like I do." You said and hugged him. "Come on you two, the break is about to end" Nanami called you two. But as you were about to pull away, Oikawa just hugged you even tighter. "I meant every word I said to them. I trust you more then you think" he whispered into your ear. He let go and walked into class. You stood there with a tiny blush. "(Y/n), come on" Nanami said one last time and you went into the class.

Le time skip
~ A few weeks later ~

"I have to tell you something after school." Nanami told you as she linked her arm with yours and walked towards class after a short trip to the girls bathroom. You looked at her confused. "Why can't you tell me now?" You asked her and she looked at you worried. "I'm scared that you're going to be mad at me" she said and you just got more and more curious.