Chapter 7

The best thing in the world happend. The school had some renovations to do. Due some problems, they had to renovate the school and all the students had to stay home at least a week. The school informed the families a while ago and everyone was excited. 'No school, no homework and time to spend alone' you thought, but no. Your mom planned a family trip and as soon she found out about Nanami and Hajime, she invited her and Nanami accepted. Oikawa, who was family already, went with you. You had pretty much luck or else you would be third-wheeling alone. Your mom planned on going to the vacation home your family had. It was further in woods. You'd still have great internet but if you'd like to go to the next grocerie store, you would take good 20-30 minutes with the car. Your mother and Kouki packed the final bags into the trunk and you looked for the last things in your room.
A knock was heard and you turned around. "Are you ready? Your mom told me to get you." Oikawa said as he leans on the door frame. "Ehh yea" you said, grabbed your phone and walked back with Oikawa. "Thank you by the way, at least we are both third wheeling now" you said and chuckled. Oikawa let out a short chuckle. He swung his arm around your neck and you held onto it.

The drive took really long, it was already dark as you guys arrived and you were all tired. Your mom planed already where who sleeps. You shared a room with Nanami and Hajime with Oikawa. The good thing is that the rooms weren't that far and another good thing was that the room from your mother and her lover were on the other side of the house. Your mother said 'Kids need their private space and adults do too'. You went with your bags into the room and spotted one big bed. You and Nanami looked at each other. "Snuggle time" she said, dropped her bags and pulled you towards the bed. She held you like you would run away if she loosens even a tiny bit. You two were laughing but as soon as you heard a knock you stopped. "So you're having a favourite, huh?" Your brother said and Nanami stuck her tounge out. "She will always be my favourite and my first choice of you two" Nanami said and hugged you tighter. Oikawa, who stood behind Hajime, chuckled. The two boys smiled at the two girls.

"So name the business why the two of you are here." Nanami said as she loosened her embrace. "We just wanted to aks if you two also have just one bed" Oikawa said and you started to laugh. "You have to share a bed with Tooru-nii" you said while laughing and pointing your finger towards your brother. "That's a really dirty laugh, (y/n)" Hajime said and looked pissed off at you. "If you touch my bean, I'm gonna chop your head off" Nanami said jokingly to her boyfriend. "(Y/n)-chan, why don't you hug me like she huggs you" Oikawa whines while walking up to the two girls. "Because I'll break your bones" your brother said and you sat up and sighed. "Hajime, it's just hugging. They are not going to rail each other" Nanami said and he rolled his eyes. The mood dropped, everyone was either pissed, sad or really annoyed.

"Who want's some foo- hey, why aren't you unpacking?" Your mother said as she walked into the room. You stood up and smiled at your mom. "We were joking around till you cane in mom. Pff... Hajime and Tooru have to share a bed. Let's make a bet, when do you think will Hajime throw Tooru out?" You said and lighted up the mood. "Oh I want to participate" Nanami said as she jumped off the bed. Hajime and Oikawa went back to their rooms to unpack their things. After unpacking, you went into the living room. There was a huge table with food on it and you and the others sat down. The dinner has started.

Nanami and you were currently getting ready to sleep. You finished changing and she did too, you two had matching pyjamas. Red-black checkered pants and a black T-shirt. You had also matching fuzzy socks and fuzzy blankets. You two went towards the bathroom. The fuzzy socks were slipping on the wooden floor and you started to slide down the aisle. Nanami followed until you two bumped into Oikawa and Hajime.
"Itai" you and Nanami said synchronised. "Gomen" you said while rubbing your head. Oikawa helped you up and asked you if you're okay. You nod and he rubbed your back. "You were a lot better when we were younger." He said and chuckled. You hit his arm slightly. "You wanna say that I'm old?" You poked his side and he hold your hand before you could do it again. "No, I'm saying that you got bad at it". He continued "you used to be the best at sliding down the aisle." "Then try it by yourself, it's not that easy as it used to be" you said and crossed your arms. "Well, we haven't done it in a while so no wonder why we can't do it like we were younger" Hajime said and looked at the two of you. "If you two consider that we did this every time we got here, which was very often." Hajime added. Nanami looked at the three of you. "What have you three done when you were younger?" She asked while walking towards the bathroom with the three childhood friends following her. "We did all kind of things." You started. "We sometimes played volleyball outside orrrrr" Oikawa thought. "In summer we played with some water pistols and tried to catch some froggs." Hajime added. "Well... you tried but you weren't good enough so you tried wish little fishies." You said and laughed at your brother. "We also played much with our imagination. Tooru often wanted to play something with aliens and Hajime love's Godzilla. We also slept in one of the beds together and really loved to be here." You said as you wiped a imaginary tear away. "Sounds super sweet, do you have any pictures?" Nanami said with hearts in her eyes. The three of you nod. "You have to show me them later. It seems like that the three of you hung out pretty much, did you also play with some girl friends ?" Nanami asked and the boys seem to be tensed. "Oh no, I had no friends" you said casual with a smile and walked first into the bathroom. "She never had a friend if you don't count Oikawa with in. Well, she had, later in middle school, people who she hung out with but friends... real friend, I would say, are you the first real one." Hajime said and smiled a bit. He kissed her on her forehead and walked in the bathroom, were you and Oikawa were brushing your teeths while trying to sing 'Poker face' from Lady Gaga. Nanami looked at them and smiled. 'Great to get the opportunity to be her friend' she thought and joined them singing.