Chapter 5

Warning: mentioning of bleeding due a slight cut.

All of you were sitting on the couch. Your brother joined a while ago. You were currently about to fall asleep as you heared giggles. You turned to your right were Hajime and Nanami sat. 'Are they flirting?' You asked yourself. "Yea, they are" Oikawa answered and you looked at him like 'the fuck'. "(Y/n)-chan... I should be able to read you or else I'm not worth of being your friend" he said and you poked his side. You looked back at Nanami and Hajime, who were giggling and smiling. You smiled at them. "Since you're back, he smiles more often. Iwa-chan seems to have less stress. He never payed attention to girls like Inumaki-san but look at him now. Who knew that Iwa-chan could flirt" Oikawa said as he layed his head on your shoulder. You shrugged and looked at Oikawa. Your faces were really close, so close that your nose touched. The moaning which came out of the bathroom, came back into your mind. You backed away and screamed "the cake should be cold!".

Everyone walked into the kitchen plus Hajime. "I want to take pictures of you" he said and you walked up to him and hugged him. "Even if you don't take pictures, I'm happy that you're here." You said and walked back. Unknown to you, he had tiny tear in his eye which he immediately wiped away.

The four of you decorated the cake, well you did and the others helped or played around. At the end the cake looked pretty good. You were just to scared to add something but it was enough.

"(Y/n)-chan, you're really good at baking" Aoi told you and the others nod

"(Y/n)-chan, you're really good at baking" Aoi told you and the others nod. "Heh... thank you" you nervously blushed.
You decided to finally cook dinner after Hajime put the cake into the fridge. It was nothing special just quick dinner making. After all that work, everyone including your mother, Kouki and your brother sat down at the table and Aoi, Nanami and Oikawa served the food because the three had a bad feeling. They thought that you had done everything so they made you sit down.

After you washed the dishes, you decided to watch another movie but now in your room. Your brother joined you and no one had something against it. You were still a little of the edge from the whole thing that happend in your bathroom. Everyone was on their place where they sleep so in case they fall asleep the don't have to move. Aoi was already asleep, she was pretty much an early sleeper and Nanami and Hajime were laying but still talking with each other. Your brothers back towards you.
"Can I join you on the bed?"
You looked at your left and nod. 'Okay, he may or may not really jerked off to you but that doesn't mean anything right? He is still Tooru-nii, your childhood friend. One of your best friends, the one you could be around always, the only one you would let kiss you.' You thought and blushed. You pulled your blanket above your head and didn't move.
"Are you okay?" Oikawa sounded concerned. You peeked up but hid back again.
"You kinda seem off since after our flour fight, did I do something to upset you?" He asked you but you immediately looked up and half screamed a 'no' into his face. Nanami and Hajime heared that and looked at the two of you, well Nanami stole a quick glance at you and saved the two of you with distracting your brother so he wouldn't find out that Oikawa is on your bed.