Prologue

You came home from a sleep over with some friends. Everything went pretty chill. The boys were all cool and the girls were not that annoying. You were never that good with girls, yeah you had at least one girl friend and that was totally enough for you. You, to be honest, had never really much friends but you could not care less.

You opened the door and the first thing you could hear is your father who was on a phone call. He seemed to be sad cause you could hear that he was sobbing. You were really concerned but clueless on what to do. You walked into the kitchen and waved at him to give him a sign that you are home. He waved back and rushed turning back around making dinner. He seemed really stressed and you could see his eyes being slightly red. You thought that you should let him be, atleast for a few moments. You walked back into your room and unpacked your things and after that you took a quick shower and laid back down onto your bed. You went on your social media but you could not really concentrate you were concerned about your father.

*knock knock*

"Honey... dinner is ready"

You got up and walked into the kitchen. You helped your father to set the table and you two ate. You could feel that something was wrong with your father. He did not talk that much and he seemed to fake his usual positive mood. He was not his usual self. You ate quietly until your father's phone rang, and before you could see who it was, your father already had his phone in his hand and walked away. He noticed the look on your face. "Don't worry and eat up already. I will talk to you later" he said before he answered his phone.

Le Time skip to:
After dinner... night time

You got ready and comfortable into your bed. Your father was still on his phone as he walked into your room. You closed your phone and sat up straight. He ended the phone call and got himself a chair to sit by your bed. He looked at you, straight into your eyes and he looked like he cried again.
"Are you okay, dad? What happend?"

"(Y/n), I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? For what? Dad, please talk to me so I can understand you"

"I'm so sorry honey. You are moving back to Japan."

"What! Dad why?"

"I'm not able to take care of you anymore. My job is not doing great right now and I think you'll be better off with your mom and your brother back in Japan. I am sorry... I really am sweetheart."

He said and stood up and was about to leave as he turned one last time around and said. "You should start packing the important stuff. You are already leaving next week. Try to get sleep, tomorrow is school. Good night, honey". With that, he closed the door and you begun to tear up. The first thing you did, was to text your friends that you couldn't come to the next sleep over. You explained them and they understood.

Le Time skip

"Wake up (y/n), you have to get ready" your father woke you up. 'Yay, 2am and I have to fly all alone to japan. Great.'. You were happy that you could live with your brother and mother again but you weren't happy about, that you leave (r/c). You also didn't liked to leave your father because you always took care of him and now your leaving everything, everyone behind. You friends decided to give you a picture book, with pictures of all the sleep overs and all the times were you just chilled together.
( (r/c)= random country)

You were about to get into the flight as your father hugged you one last time. "I'm really sorry, (y/n). I hope you'll never forget that I really love you and I'll try to visit if I can. I really am sorry."
"Dad, it's okay, I understand why you have to send me away. It's really okay and I love you too. Don't worry. Take care and there are some rest overs in the fridge... eat them. Don't forget to drink water and eat properly... oh and don't over work yourself" you said while hugging him back. He laughed and let you go. "Shouldn't I be the one who should say that?" He laughed and continued. "Take care and watch out for strangers oh and greet your mother and brother from me" he said and you nodded. You got into the flight and put your headphones in.

Lil Le Time skip

As you arrived at the airport you immediately got greeted by your brother, mother and her lover. Yep she married again and was now happy. Your father didn't married but had definitely someone he would look at more then normally. You were happy for your mother and liked that dude too.

As you walked up to them your mother and her lover hugged you, to  welcome you. After that you turned to your brother... twin brother. But never would anyone think that.
"You know, because of you I had to wake up at 7"
"Wooow that bad... it's definitely better then 2 am. Baka" you said and hugged him while the two of you laughed. You and your brother are really close. You and him always talked even if it's just over the phone. You and Hajime swore each other that you'd never loose your bond.

"Hajiiii...."

"What is (n/n)?"
( (N/n)= nickname)

"I'm tireeddddd"

"Then sleeeeeppppp" he said while brushing over your back. You guy's were currently in the car and you immediately fall asleep as he said that. 'That girl' Hajime thought. 'I'm happy you're back'. He smiled at your sleeping face.

"(Y/n)... wake upppp.... were here" your brother tried to wake you up but there was no chance. You only slept two hours and that was at your fathers home. "Hajime, just carry her into your bed, she's obviously tired. That poor child" your mother said and he pouted. "Why in my bed? She has her own room and her own bed".
"Because me and your mom have to buy some blankets and sheets. Her room is not finished" Kouki... your mothers lover said. Your brother picked you up and threw you onto his bed. You were sleeping pretty long. 'Ughh 1am' Hajime thought and went back to his room to check on you. You were still sleeping but now in the big t shirt from your brother (your mom changed you..  of course). He picked some things up and walked downstairs.

"Where are you going honey?" Your mom asked.

"I have to return some notes and I'll get lunch for us. Want something special?" He asked putting on his shoes.
"Oh no honey, don't buy us food, just buy for you and your sister something. We'll be out long and we're going to eat out then. Don't waste your money, okay honey?" Your mom said and Hajime nodded. He went out and a bit later did your mother and Kouki too.