Chapter 1

"Oooohhh... home alone at Iwa-chan's. Does that boy have any secrets?" The brown haired setter mumbled as he walked up the stairs into his room. "Soo what is he hid- are? Who are you?" He asked and walked into the room.
"Nghhh...  Hajime?" You asked as you got up and rubbed your eyes. "So you're his girlfriend... wow how could he not tell me about that" Oikawa said and you opend your eyes. "Who are you?" You asked and he immediately answered. "I'm Iwa-chan's friend. Are you his girlfriend?"

"What? Ughhh nooo never" you answered and were about to puke of the thought you and Hajime being together. He is your brother... 'nooo' you thought. Your phone rung and you picked up.

"Hey, (y/n), good afternoon."

"Hey, Hajime, where are you?"

"I'm out and thought to bring lunch... so what do you want I'm at [enter random/favourite food shop/restaurant]"

You told what him what you wanted and turned to the pretty brown hair.

"Bring some extra... here is a friend of yours and let's eat together?"

"Wait? What friend?"

"Don't know but get ya ass back here I'm hungry sir" you said while giggling.

'Hot' Oikawa thought.

"Okay but who is h-"

"Bye, Hajime"

You hung up and stood up. You saw that you were in Hajime's T shirt. You looked up and saw the brown haired dude stare at you. You immediately smirked. "Like what you see?" You asked and he bit his lip. "Maybe" he answered with a smirk. You giggled and walked towards the door. "I'll go change, you wait down stairs".

You got dressed and walked downstairs.

(That is just some recommendations. You can choose by yourself what you want to wear)

You had a light pink lipstick on your lips and rushed downstairs.

"Hello pretty lady"

"Well, hello Handsome"

You walked up to him and sat down right in front of him. "Did you do all of this because of me? Well now I feel honored". "What do you mean with all of this, my dear?" You flirted with him. "Well, well, I mean your clothes and ohh, do I see pink lipstick, pretty lady?" He flirted back and you giggled. 'Cute' he thought. "Well, what are you doing here, handsome?" You asked and he smirked. "Well first of all, don't get me wrong, I really like your little nicknames for me but I want my future wife to know my name" he said and you giggled. "My name is Oikawa Tooru, by the way and may I know your name, pretty lady?".

"Waittt Tooru-niii? Alien boy Tooru Oikawa?" You asked as your eyes widened. You, your brother and Tooru were childhood friends. You always played with your brother and Tooru because you never had any other friends. All the other girls bullied you just because you were always with boys... aka Tooru and your brother. You had a huge crush on Tooru because he always helped you out with the girls and he always treated you like a princess and you just fell for him. You of course just thought that would be a childhood crush, so you never really thought much about it.