𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

They held each other tight. His head settled in the nook of her neck. Their arms tightly holding unto each other as if something would grab the other. Bodies pressed against each other, afraid to let go. Bare bodied, feeling the warmth, tenderness and love from each other. He gave a small kiss on her neck before removing his head. He looked down at the girl he would always see as an angel. They still held onto each other, afraid what would happen if they let go.

He took her face in his hand, caressing her cheeks and looked on her lips. The other hand stayed on her waist as he held unto her. She kept kept her attention on the boy in front of her. He did nothing but stare at the girl with admiration and love. She removed her gaze from the boy and looked at the setting for a moment.

They were nowhere in particular. Black surrounded them. At their feet, clear water that reached to their ankles gave them a familiarity of life other than themselves. There were a few vines and roses that grew in the water but didn't pass the surface of it.

Both of their bodies were bare, water streamed along their limbs and parts like they were the valley a river possessed. Although black was all around them, they could see each other as clear as day. She wasn't sure where it came from, but there was light that was only where they stood.

He moved closer to her face, his back slightly hunched to get closer to her face. Lips millimeters away from each other, they leaned in. Their lips danced against each other. Everything they've kept in for so long poured into the kiss. They could feel the love from each other, they didn't have to say it.

Their tongues moved against each others. It was a slow but passionate kiss. She didn't want it to end. Thick blood replaced the crystal water, It took the same route as the water as it streamed down their body. She opened her eyes and saw the crimson liquid showering her partner. She left the kiss, eyes wide she saw blood was also on her fragile skin.

The boy took her face in his hands gently, she didn't realize it but both of them had tears racing down their faces when they first kissed. She saw his tears and softly smiled, wiping them off gently. He looked at her sadly, causing confusion to take over in the girl.

He leaned in one more time and gave her a kiss that felt everlasting. The feeling of his love lingered on her lips. "I'm sorry". He whispered sadly. She didn't know why but her eyes welled with tears ready to spill at any moment and that's exactly what they did. Tears ran down her cheeks.

He took a step back, she felt cold; she felt weak. He continued to step away from the girl, still facing her. He had tears of his own that blurred his vision in the slightest. He still kept a small smile on his face, it was full of regret and grief. They were spaces apart now, she screamed for him to come back, reaching her arms out for him to take it.