𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"

"Izuku."

"Yes?"

"Will you please come with me now?"

"F/n, I said we could go tomorrow."

The girl rolled her eyes. "I'm going to dropkick you."

Now it was the boy's turn to roll his eyes, with a smile on his face.

"I'm serious."

"Mhm."

The girl got off the boy's bed with a huff. All she wanted to do was go shopping on a Friday afternoon, after she heard there was a sale. She wanted to go with the boy but he had other plans. She decided she wouldn't push any further and allowed him to do whatever he had to do.

"Ok, I'll see you later." She pouted to the boy, leaving the room. The boy giggled at her face, waving a goodbye to her. She wanted to ask one of the girls but they were all busy and so were most of the boys. She walked to the common room deciding if she should go alone or find someone else.

Lucky for her there was a purple haired boy making his way to the exit.

"Shinso!" The girl shouted and waved her hand frantically trying to get the boy's attention. The boy turned around and walked up to the girl slowly. He sighed, "F/n, no I can't go shopping with you."

Her mouth dropped, "How did you know I was going to ask that?"

"You've been bothering Midoriya, about it the whole day", He gave her a small smile, "I have training though so you might have to go alone." The girl frowned, that's exactly what she was trying to avoid. She loved her alone time and loved doing things by herself but she would've loved to spend the Friday afternoon with a friend.

"Ok, I might I have to go alone." She huffed. Her eyes then widened and she brightened. She ran off shouting a quick bye to Shinso.

She finally reached the person's door. If they said no she would have to go alone. She knew there was a very good chance of having to go alone because of how the person was. She knocked on the door with a playful beat.

"GO AWAY."

"Bakugo! Stop shouting and just open your door." The girl rolled her eyes.

"I'M NOT GOING TO GO FUCKING SHOPPING WITH YOU."

"COME ON, YOU'RE MY LAST HOPE OF NOT GOING ALONE."

At this point anyone near Bakugo's dorm room who would've been in the middle of a nap would definitely be up.

The girl was definitely going to break his lock with trying to break into his room.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK MY DOOR DOWN."