𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"

She smiled brightly with the boy's hand in hers. The biggest supporter of her and who had always wanted her to be with Midoriya, would finally get to see them together. She burst into the doors of the woman's hospital room.

"Mommy!"

Her mother turned to her daughter, with a smile. Her day was bound to get brighter. Her eyes then trailed to the figure behind her. She gasped, she felt like she hadn't seen the boy for years, even though he would visit her very often.

"Izuku." The woman smiled, brightly. He let F/n's hand go and walked up to the woman with a smile. She hugged the boy as if she planned to crush his body. He softly giggled in the woman's hold. She broke the hug, looking back at him.

"Those treats were delicious the other day, thank you again." She said with a kind smile. He smiled back at the woman, happy that he could give her a little comfort to her in the hospital.

The girl had walked up to the woman's bed and flopped unto it.

"Wow, these are good."

"F/n, that's for your mother." Midoriya, deadpanned.

A muffled apology came from her lips, he watched her try to swallow her stuffed mouth with cookies.

M/n, watched the two interact with each other. There was something different about the two. They looked like two children who had finally gotten what they wanted for so long, on a Christmas morning.

She laughed at her daughter slightly choking and Midoriya, trying to help her.

"You two look very happy."

Midoriya, and F/n, stopped what they were doing and turned their heads to M/n. Midoriya, blushed, nervously turning his gaze towards the bed sheets underneath him. F/n, looked at her mother and gave her a closed-eyed smile.

"Why wouldn't we, we're finally together."

She looked to her side and smiled.

"M/n, don't you want to change those roses now, they're withering." The nurse asked the woman.

She shook her head. They were two beautiful roses, gifted from the freckled boy himself.

"No not yet. Give them some time."

She looked away from the two flourished roses and made her way towards the two, where F/n, tried to brush the crumbs off of the bed as she laughed, Midoriya, helped her while he softly scolded her of the mess she made.

His arms were wrapped around her waist, her back faced his chest and his head was nuzzled into her neck, occasionally planting light kisses on it

His arms were wrapped around her waist, her back faced his chest and his head was nuzzled into her neck, occasionally planting light kisses on it. His fluffy hair, tickled her bare shoulder, which made F/n, slightly shiver. His body gave her warmth, as the air conditioner chilled the room.

She held one of his hands in hers, playing with his fingers or tracing shapes on his palms. The two had been awake for some time, but stayed together in the bed. Small fragments of sun shined through the space, his curtain didn't cover fully.

The dimly lit room and the amount of comfort she was feeling at the moment, started to bring her back to unconsciousness.

He lightly tapped her waist, with his fingers, "N/n, wake up." His voice, muffled in her neck.

She hummed, signaling that she was awake. She was barely awake and the boy smiled at her attempt to open her eyes. She eventually gave up and relaxed her body to fall back asleep. He whispered into her ear, about all sorts of things.

His voice caught her attention. She had woken up with him many times before, but his voice was deeper and sensual as he whispered in her ear. The hand that rested on her waist, started to tickle her.

She was now giggling, as she moved around trying to get away from his grip. She pinched his arms and fell to the floor.

"Ow."

The boy laughed, getting off the bed to help her back up.

"Are you okay?" He smiled.

"I'm hungry." She lightly, punched his chest.

After the two had looked somewhat presentable to step out of his bedroom, they made their way to the kitchen. They were a little surprised to see the common room empty, no one was around the area. It was 10 am, so it was a little strange that some weren't already out by now.

Midoriya, held the girl's hand as he brought her to the kitchen. She sat down at a table and rested her head on her arms, as she watched her boyfriend get to work.

"I'll make it quick, ok? Hang on a little longer." He smiled at her.

She watched as he made breakfast. The boy was good at cooking due to his mother teaching him, after she found out how bad he burnt a simple fried egg, back in his first year.

She got up from her seat and made her way into the kitchen. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She reached for his hair and started to play with the ends, twisting his hair between her fingers and letting the strands fall.

He looked back at her and smiled. He couldn't be any happier. His feelings of frustration and dissatisfaction left the moment he asked her to be his girlfriend. His hands laid on her waist softly caressing her sides with his thumb.

"It looks good."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm."

He got closer to her and pressed his lips against hers.

Shinso, stood with his jaw on the floor. He watched the two make-out in the kitchen, as if they didn't know other's lived in the building. Her hands were in his hair and around his neck while his were rested around her neck and backside.

"OH MY GOD."

The two stopped and turned their heads to see more than half of their class, standing there. Their eyes widened and they slowly pulled apart from each other. Midoriya, was now red and tried to speak, he stopped talking when he words came out jumbled.

F/n, smiled brightly, "Is it not normal to kiss your bestfriends!", she tried saving the situation, clearly hearing how stupid she sounded.

"That's not kissing." Todoroki, deadpanned.

"Yeah, that was...that was tongue wrestling!" Kaminari, screeched.

"Oh my God, it's a dream come true." Mina, added.

"How long?!" Ochaco, jumped excitedly.

"Hm, over a month now." F/n, smiled. There was no point of lying anymore, everyone caught them red-handed. Midoriya's blush had died down and he nervously grinned from the attention being put on them.

"Over a month...pay up."

"Shut the fuck up." The ash-blonde retorted as he slid dollar bills into both Kirishima and Sero's hands. The two smiled and joined their friends for breakfast.

They were happy and after years of loving each other, it was finally time they could sleep without the other slipping away from them.

Roses would always wither, but they wouldn't.

𝐄𝐧𝐝

This book has finally come to an end. It was honestly hard to write this book for me. Writers block happened way too many times and I wasn't really sure where I was going with this story. I will try my best to produce better fanfictions than this one. Don't be afraid to roast my ass because of this book. <3

I hope you guys enjoyed it and I would love to hear your feedback on it!! I also don't mind any suggestions for other stories.

Thank you angels!!
✍︎