𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"

The girl knocked on the door with a playful tune. The door opened as soon as her hand left the door, she looked at the blonde with a confused look as it to why he looked so scared. He closed the door quickly and shouted, "I'LL BE BACK, F/N, NEEDS ME."

He grabbed the girl's arm and ran to Sero's room. He closed the door and fell on the bed with a relieved sigh.

"Uh, Denks? You Okay?"

"Mhm, Kyoka's just a little mad right now." He chuckled nervously.

This caused the girl to smile brightly. Nothing was more entertaining to see, than Jirou, mad at her boyfriend. "Well let's go back then!" She jumped excitedly. The boy groaned and buried himself in Sero's bed.

"What the fuck." They heard a raspy voice call out.

"Oh, you were in here." Kaminari, said slightly surprised.

"Yes and you two disrupted me from my beauty sleep."

"Sorry Sero, but you guys have to listen to this." F/n, sighed.

Sero, sat up and sat beside the blonde, ready to hear what their friend had to say.

"Izuku...he has a crush on Mina!" She said the last part a little too enthusiastic. The boys looked at her with confusing looks. Their faces got even more confusing when the girl started rambling about how good this was.

"...two of my best friends, can you believe it! This is so good!" She rambled on.

The boys looked at each other before facing her again. They wanted to laugh at her statement, but they realized she was completely serious. She thought Midoriya, liked Mina. Not one sound of laughter came from their lips, as she rambled on excitedly. They could tell that this false information, had hurt her deeply.

"F/n, where'd you get that from?" Kaminari, frowned. Could someone be feeding her lies?

" I overheard it the other day, when we were back at the hotel. Two other people were with Midoriya and something along the lines of him loving someone and getting Mina to settle things. I just put two and two together and you know..." She told the boys.

They giggled at the girl, at least she didn't find out who he really was in love with yet.

"Why are you too laughing." She rolled her eyes.

"Midoriya, doesn't have a crush on Mina, F/n." Sero, replied.

"Wh- but I heard them the other day."

"Well...he does have a crush on someone, but! It's most definitely not Mina." Kaminari, reassured her.

"Oh." There was someone out there that he liked and she was sure it was anybody but her.