𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"

It was the day all of them were going to start three years of action packed and school like experiences to tell their tale when they got older. Everyone was seated and ready for the upcoming school year. Every seat was filled with a student except for the one in front of an ash blond and behind a girl who was invisible.

A certain green haired boy, was worried about the anonymous classmate, anything could happen to them on their way to school but he didn't have much time to worry about them, the class was ordered to change into their PE uniforms and head outside.

The morning proceeded without the missing student. The students of class 1a spent their morning doing a quirk assessment and weren't able to go to orientation. Some worried that the late student would accidentally go there instead of joining them.

But alas it was lunch already and the student hadn't shown up yet. As the different lunch groups conversed and ate lunch, someone was watching her new classmates. She observed her classmates. She was sure to start analyzing their quirks once she learnt more about them. In a way she was just like All might's successor.

The bell rang and she quietly but quickly removed herself from where she was standing and made her way to the staffroom to meet up with her homeroom teacher.

She was no stranger to several of the pro-heroes and staff at UA, so she was quite comfortable with them, but that didn't change her cold demeanor around them, sometimes. That was simply how she was around others.

"Shota-san." The girl said with a voice that held no particular emotion.

"Ah, F/n, you've finally arrived, I thought you would have come on the second day instead." The teacher said with a calm voice closing the staff door behind him. In all honestly, he didn't realize she was walking down the hall or that she stood next to him at first, so he was a bit startled to hear her voice out of the blue.

"I decided it would be better for me to come on the first day like everyone else, even if I missed half of the the school day already." She told the man with a small smile. The black-haired man couldn't help but put a smile on his face after seeing hers. It was a rare sight to see a smile on her face. No one could help the soft spot that grew for the girl when they saw her smile.