𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"

"What the actual fuck." The girl groaned in frustration. It was 3 hours after she decided to sleep. Going into her bed at 9 pm she wanted to and expected to fall asleep early.

Unfortunately for her she stared at the ceiling for 3 hours with her body tired but her mind, well awake. She checked her phone again after a few minutes and sighed when she saw it was 12:23 am.

It was a Friday night, which meant some students went to their homes, they were allowed to be out later on a Friday especially since they were third years. A few of them already being eighteen were allowed to drive around at the ungodly hours of the night, but had to assure they were safe.

F/n, wasn't allowed to drive yet since she was 17, so late night drives were often a problem for her even though she tended to do them a lot. She would usually take the night train or walk around the city. This seemed like it would be the best option for her now, since she couldn't sleep. After all, looking at the city at night with all the city lights and small cafes still open, always relaxed her and she would be able to sleep after with no doubt.

She got out of her bed and changed from her nightwear which in fact was another stolen shirt from Midoriya, to a sweatshirt and sweatpants. She was always comfortable when she went on her late night adventures.

She would've slept with Midoriya, but he was no where to be found at 8:30, when she asked for him. She later found out him and a few of the boys were doing some late night training, so the tired girl decided to go to bed.

Once she was ready, she stepped out of her dorm holding her keycard and anything else she would need for the late night outing, which wasn't much. She walked through the hallways silently not to disturb anyone as she made her way the the exit of the building.

Due to her quirk, she sensed someone's presence but didn't think much of it. Maybe it was Denki, coming down for his 3rd midnight snack.

"F/n?"

Just as she was about to leave the building, she heard a voice call out her name. She turned around and faced the figure that was now walking up to her.

"Oh, Izuku." She was glad it was not their homeroom teacher or she would probably have a long lecture and then house arrest for a few weeks. She sighed remembering the last time she had been caught.

"I thought you went to bed early tonight, are you feeling okay?"

The boy knew of her late night outings, he even joined her for some. The girl softly smiled at the distressed look on his face.

"I'm fine," She reassured the boy, "I just couldn't sleep that's all, so I decided to go out for a bit."

The boy nodded his head. "Ok, stay safe."