𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

꘎♡━━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━━♡꘎

"Blood manipulation. Not only can she control people using their blood, but she can give and take away blood from any living creature. She can also control the blood in a certain area, cutting off circulation from whichever body part. She can also sense things around her once they have blood." The man in white read from a document.

"It's a dangerous quirk, but she can be trained."

The little girl frowned.

Her mother looked down at the small girl in the chair, and smiled, "Well isn't that something!"

The small girl still felt guilty, even though she didn't fully understand. Her mother had told her many times that it wasn't her fault. Her mother held the child's small hand in hers. "I'm sure you'll do great, darling."

The two got up and left the doctor's making their way home.

"F/n."

The child looked up, to meet her mother's eyes in the rear view mirror.

"F/n, that's an amazing quirk you have, don't blame yourself for the choices other make. You're only six, no need to worry about that right now. " Her mother sweetly smiled.

Although young, F/n, was quite intelligent, she understood things better than other six year olds. She just couldn't understand why her father would just leave or why he was scared of his own daughter. It confused her. Her father made it seem as if she was some monster.

She felt guilty, her father left her mother and she blamed herself. Her mother told her on numerous occasions that it wasn't her fault.

F/n, loved her father and her father loved her until she got her quirk. It was a huge turn of events. The moment her quirk started to develop, her father saw her as a monster of some sort. The man who once ran around with her in the grass left her and his own wife all alone.

She was happy though. Her mother stuck by her side and loved her to death. She felt safe with her mother especially due to the fact she was a retired pro hero. Perks with her mother being a pro hero at one point, she got to know a lot of other hero's, who soon helped f/n's mother to raise the child as she got older.

F/n, looked up to her mother, and she inspired her to want to be a hero. She decided that when she was older, she too would love to help people around her.

As she grew up, her mother taught her many things, whether it was for her personal life or a hero's life. F/n, grew up as a strong and smart child, also learning from different heroes. She still would think back to her father and wonder how he was doing or if life would be different with him. But it didn't matter she was happy with the people around her.

Unfortunately, whether you were retired or not as a pro hero it didn't matter, you were still at risk, especially from any past villains you handled before.

F/n, sat in the hospital room and waited anxiously for the news to arrive. She wasn't sure if her mother would be okay. Who would after a villain targeted and challenged you.

Her mother was in critical condition, her gaze loomed over her mother's body, it looked lifeless but she was alive. She attentively watched and listened to the machine showing her mother's heart rate.

"L/n."

The doctor had walked in, greeting her. F/n, sat down, and listened to what the doctor had to say. She took in sharp breaths every time he mentioned how horribly injured her mother was. It was hard to hear but she agreed when her mother was to be transferred to another hospital, outside of their city.

Anything that would save her mother's life, F/n, would grab the opportunity. It was a shame she'd have to start her first year of U.A, without her mother's guidance. There was only one more year until she would attend the school, so it gave her hope that her mother would be around by that time. Unfortunately, that thought was shut down as the doctors spoke about her mother's condition.

There wasn't much she could do, other than give blood to help, so she accepted it.

She was tired and it showed

She was tired and it showed. Over the past year she hadn't been taking care of herself as best as she could. Pro heroes still watched over the girl, as if she were their own family. She came off the train, that lead to another city to get on one that would get her near to her new school.

She knew she was late, but she had visited her mother the night before, spending as much time she could before she had to leave. She had fun as her mother told her all about U.A and the people she would get to meet. Her mother was even happier when she got to see her daughter in her new uniform.

F/n, was now trying to get to school, before it ended, as she had accidentally stayed overtime and then took up more time with the long train ride to get back into the city. She could've simply not show on the first day, but after all the talk and how happy her mother was about her new beginnings, she couldn't bring herself to skip the first day.

She walked into the building, she had visited many times before. As she made her way around the school, she stopped by the cafeteria that was filled students. Only standing at the entrance, where she could be barely seen, she watched a few of the students.

She remembered the faces of some of the students that took the exam and assumed which ones were in the hero courses. She studied a few until her eyes landed on a boy with green hair. She remembered him and almost let out a small giggle at the memory of him in the exams. He seemed to be strong but weak at the same time. She knew his development throughout his years at the school were going to be something she wouldn't want to miss.

She looked at the freckled boy and smiled softly. He was cute.

She left the area she stood in and walked around a few minutes more, before making her way to her decided destination.

"Shota-san."

𝐄𝐧𝐝

✍︎