𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"

"Ah, I can't wait till exams are over." Mina sighed out, stretching her arms. F/n and Mina, were on their way to the dorms after a gruesome day of exams. They had one more week to go till exams were over and summer holiday would start. The two were very much excited to take a break off of school.

They entered the dorms and saw most of their classmates around the common area or near the kitchen. It was a Wednesday evening and F/n, thought that most of them would be in their rooms studying for tomorrows exams, so she was a little confused. She was glad either way, she loved seeing her classmates all together and she adored the time they all spent with each other.

"Mina! F/n!" She heard a certain redhead call out. Walking up to him she dropped her bag by the couch and took a seat on the floor.

"Everyone's been studying really hard, right? So we were thinking, we should at least have a little fun during exam time." Denki, started.

"What do you guys think?" Kirishima, grinned excitedly.

The students smiled and nodded, agreeing with the two. F/n, giggled, "I don't see why not." She was overjoyed that during the exam period, she would still be able to have some fun.

"So, what are we playing?" Midoriya, asked walking up to his classmates.

"Hide and seek!" Mina, jumped up.

"Isn't that a little too childish for us...?"

"Oh my God Todoroki, it'll be fun, just shut up and play." F/n, laughed at the boy, Mina nodding in agreement. He gave in to his friends and joined the game.

"Ok so, we'll have three seekers." Denki, started to explain.

"Three? You do know there's like, twenty-two of us." Sero, deadpanned.

"I know, I know, but it will be even more challenging."

F/n, Mina and Sero, couldn't help but look at each other with amusement written on their faces, knowing that their friend's three seeker idea would most definitely bite him back in the ass.

"Oh and F/n, you can't be seeker." Kirishima, huffed.

"Why not?" F/n, whined out. It would have been so easy for her, she could easily win the game by herself and her friends knew that.

"Because of your quirk, you would know where everyone is already, cause it does that sensing thing or whatever." Denki, stated with an eye roll. If she was the seeker, everyone would've probably been found in the first two minutes of playing.