Chapter 2

I was sitting up in my room listening to my aunt and uncle scream. I live with them instead if my real family.     

     My aunt's name is Stephanie but I call her Steph. And my uncle's name is Todd. He doesn't like me all to much.

   There arguing about me. I had just gotten out of trouble. They had to come pick me up at the station. Steph is trying to tell Todd that I'm just a teen and Todd is telling Steph that I'm a inconsiderate bitch thatshe should've never taking in.

The reason I was hailed into the station is only minor. Me and my friends had went out to a party and got drunk and high. We were walking on the streets totally intoxicated and a cop had happened to be patrolling in the neighborhood.

I don't see why there making a big deal it's not like I was arrested. The cop just didn't want me to be alone and high on the street. And since I'm underage I had to be picked up by a parent or guardian. For me it's a guardian.

My mom when I was born couldn't handle me and my brother together since she was poor. I always like to joke around and say she can't handle the Randle, but it's really just my way of coping because she didn't want me.

   So after awhile my mom called her sister, Steph, to come and take good care of me. So I moved all the way to Brooklynn, New York. But I hang out with friends in a hotel room in the big Apple a lot. I hate being home. Its no fun. When my aunt talks about my brother or parents it's usually bad.

     My brother lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Steph and I quote, "He lives in the ghetto. Your brother is a hood. Yes been arrested. They call him a greaser." I don't know what a greaser is it sounds offensive though. I don't see why she gets cocky when she talks about my brother because I've been arrested a few times before, for stupid petty things too.

  I creep down the stairs and down to the kitchen.  Todd was walking out of the house. He has work. Steph is leaning her elbows in the table looking distressed. I jump on the island connecting the kitchen and the living area.

"Get off of there you know the rules."

"Whatever," I don't get off, "you know how you have my brothers phone number.... Well ummm can I have it?"

    "Fine your old enough." Steph goes into a drawer and pulls out a slip of paper, then she hands it to me.

   "Don't do anything stupid. And get off the counter please."

    "Thank you and good.... Ummm I don't know what to say." I jump of the counter. It's technically morning. It's five am. The cops hauled us in at 12. I was picked up at twelve forty-five. I got home and ranted to. I don't know how Blaze my 17 year old, turning 18 years old, cousin woke up. We're really close I call him Ryan instead of Blaze sometimes because it's his middle name and it sound better. We are like brother and sister basically.

    I go up to my room and attempt at sleeping.